Battlemaster gear Schems

XaarDun

So it really bothers me that these were taken out of the game. I can understand the actual pvp gear itself being removed. But had I known it would be taken out I would have actually bought the schematics. Only reason I hadn't at the time was because I figured i would just earn the gear when I leveled my other characters. I would really be happy if they would atleast put the packs of schematics back on a vendor for purchase. I mean it still requires the level 60 valor to wear, but crafting is so limited already I really hope they will consider putting it back in the game for us. I love crafting and coming up with new armor looks using multiple suits together. Idk maybe its unrealistic to think they would actually put it back, or even read this to begin with.

I've played since closed beta, and really loved a lot of things they have done with the game, especially as far as customizing our characters look. Hopefully they will not remove anything else.

Nope.

When they said they were being removed and it was you last chance some of us realized what "last chance" meant and jumped on it.

We still make them for you. Battlemaster gear is still available. Admit that you just don't want to pay the price for what an extinct item costs.

Even the schematics occasionally show up on the GTN too.

actually I have the whole set again. wasn't expensive just took forever to find someone to make it. as for the "last chance" I didn't get that as I was busy moving across the country. Or I would have got it. My mains still have the original pieces even centurion. Its more for the newer alts I make.

But some of the prices I've seen for pieces has been retarded. Its too bad some crafters out there try too hard to make big cred's off stuff that is very easy to make.

actually I have the whole set again. wasn't expensive just took forever to find someone to make it. as for the "last chance" I didn't get that as I was busy moving across the country. Or I would have got it. My mains still have the original pieces even centurion. Its more for the newer alts I make.

But some of the prices I've seen for pieces has been retarded. Its too bad some crafters out there try too hard to make big cred's off stuff that is very easy to make.

Actually, the PVP gear is some of the most expensive to make as far as mats are concerned. Quantity wise at least. The mats themselves usually aren't pricey to get, it just takes a lot of them.

To be honest I'm surprised the styles haven't shown up on the Cartel Market yet.