ancient player looking to get back into raiding

jurgxeno

I'm not ancient age-wise but I played back in 2011 when the game launched and I was HARDCORE (like got to max level before early access ended... pretty sure i was server first IA) raiding EV nightmare but quit in a month when the guild i was raiding with imploded.

Those were dark times back then to say the least but I want to give the game another try now that the bad taste is gone.

I am much more casual these days but I'm still interested in getting into all of the current hardmode/possibly nightmare raiding content that's out there and would like to join a guild with the same focus. Emphasizing my casual-ness here im not looking for what i had back in the day, im looking for a guild that has pve endgame content as their main focus.

I'd also prefer playing with adults with lives and not capital G Gamers...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there! My guild (imp side) is building our raid team back up and we are looking for a tank and DPS (though we are flexible if you would want to heal). Our goal is to get back into hard mode raids and possibly nightmare if we ever find enough people willing to commit to being in a group. We are super casual and really only get on to do raids or a bit of conquest here and there throughout the week. Our only requirement is that you can commit to 2-3 hours every Saturday (starting at 7:30pm CST) and try to stick to that as best you can. We're a chill group that just want to enjoy doing some challenging content with like minded people. We also have no problem taking the time to explain fights and mechanics for people who may be new to a certain raid or to help with any other aspect of the game such as gearing, etc. Let me know if you're interested! Edited by Interlukin