SWTOR Fashionistas

MrJurgens

Hello everyone,

I'm curious to see what are some of the best outfits you wear, what color crystals you equip, and what dye combos you use and all that you have in your wardrobe! Whether you're an avid PvP'er, PvE'er or RP'er, I know there are those who really care about how they look in-game.

As an avid PvP'er, I find it very, very hard to afford a lot of stuff, so I've been enticed to use Cartel Coins (the Cartel Market is the bane of my existence within SWTOR :p) in order to generate a profit and to keep myself from falling to dead poor. Though before I buy any of the gear on the CM, I do check the Galactic Thievery Market (:D) to see whether or not I can buy it in credits before I go buy it off the CM.

Well, enough about me for a bit! I want to know how you stylize each and every one of your Advanced Classes! What are certain things you WON'T do when stylizing a certain character? Give me, and the community, as much detail as possible on how you like to look with whichever characters you use. PLEASE TRY TO PROVIDE PICS AS WELL!

I would certainly like to know because I would like to try out more combos for all 17 toons I have right now. I plan to get the rest I don't have to 55, so I'd love for each to have their own style and for them to look awesome when I take them to the battlefield!

Characters as of 06/20/13:

• Jedi Guardian – Full CE Gear; Black-Yellow Preorder Crystal, with the Custom Built Lightsaber; I plan to dye his chest with the Black-Yellow dye to match the saber crystal.
  • Jedi Shadow – Sand People Bloodguard Gear, from the Grand Acquisitions Event; White Color Crystal; War Hero Double-bladed Lightsaber.
  • Jedi Sentinel – Gold Scalene Armor; Tythonian Lightsabers; Right color crystal is Mint Green; Left color crystal is Green.
  • Sith Assassin – Full Eradicator's Armor & Helmet; Double-bladed Lightsaber; Silver-Blue Color Crystal.

Edited by MrJurgens

I've spent over 2 million credits on outfits since the dye paks came out.

Curse you, Bioware!!! :mad::p

This is what I finally settled on:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4382/wjgw.jpg

Bioware. Give me some creds, now. Don't make me come over there. You don't WANT my saber all up in yo face! ;)

You can see how bad-*** my Sith looks. You REALLY want to make him spend millions on credits to look that good? He knows its your fault he had to spend so much. He may be in a galaxy far, far away, but he is Sith. He will find a way. :csw_vader:

2 million?! I better get out my wallet and spend some more money on CC for credits! :p

What outfit is that on your Sith? Looks like a freakin' BAMF to me! It also looks like you might be using the Black/Black dye module...

:rak_04:

Edited by MrJurgens

2 million?! I better get out my wallet and spend some more money on CC for credits! :p

What outfit is that on your Sith? Looks like a freakin' BAMF to me! It also looks like you might be using the Black/Black dye module...

:rak_04:

My Sith and his apprentice have no dye modules on any piece of gear. ;)

Most of it is from the Sith Warrior Legacy Vendor on Dromund Kaas, in Kaas City. Near the entrance of the east part of the city with all the trainers, vendors, and GTN/Cargo. Some of the armor comes in black. My marauder has looked this way since they brought in the Legacy Vendors, can't rightly remember how long that's been, now.

I've tried other outfits on him, and had to rip out mods from outfit to outfit, before finally just returning to the first look, then putting his new look on his apprentice, lol.

I'm crazy when it comes to outfts. freakin' nuts! A real loon!

My only weakness in an MMO. :p

And, don't get me started on the outfit saga of my Jedi....its a long, sad tale, filled with loneliness and regret..... :rolleyes:

Edited by CaptRavenous

My Sith and his apprentice have no dye modules on any piece of gear. ;)

Most of it is from the Sith Warrior Legacy Vendor on Dromund Kaas, in Kaas City. Near the entrance of the east part of the city with all the trainers, vendors, and GTN/Cargo. Some of the armor comes in black. My marauder has looked this way since they brought in the Legacy Vendors, can't rightly remember how long that's been, now.

I've tried other outfits on him, and had to rip out mods from outfit to outfit, before finally just returning to the first look, then putting his new look on his apprentice, lol.

I'm crazy when it comes to outfts. freakin' nuts! A real loon!

My only weakness in an MMO. :p

And, don't get me started on the outfit saga of my Jedi....its a long, sad tale, filled with loneliness and regret..... :rolleyes:

I never really payed much attention to my companions, but I'm crazy when it comes to my toons. Guess it's because I PvP, so I don't use them much, but I recently got a Cathar Warstaff for my Shadow! He's also with that Sand People Bloodguard gear! Wonder what dye I should use to make him look like a BAMF!

There's like 2 more pieces of gear in the CM I want, before I start looking for gear in the CM packs, or any other gear that's just as good (maybe some of the Legacy gear).

Only time will tell when I level my new alts! I really want that Bastila Armor for my Sage I plan to level in the future.

I love getting my chars nice looking for cheap gtn stuff, most expensive thing I bought was something hero something and black/red dye 34k to it (fits nicely her red skin and black hair)...

dyes are fantastic idea, can turn hidius armour into master piece...

unify colors is yor friend :o

I held my first 1 man fashion show yesterday @Red Eclipse Imperial Fleet

Check out my fancy pants!

I loved this! And I saw a guy in Gold Scalene Armor! I have that full set on my Sentinel. ;)

dyes are fantastic idea, can turn hidius armour into master piece...

unify colors is yor friend :o

Agreed. :)

Edited by MrJurgens

I've spent over 2 million credits on outfits since the dye paks came out.

Curse you, Bioware!!! :mad::p

This is what I finally settled on:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4382/wjgw.jpg

Bioware. Give me some creds, now. Don't make me come over there. You don't WANT my saber all up in yo face! ;)

You can see how bad-*** my Sith looks. You REALLY want to make him spend millions on credits to look that good? He knows its your fault he had to spend so much. He may be in a galaxy far, far away, but he is Sith. He will find a way. :csw_vader:

Oh, that Sith Assassin on the second left is just beautiful. Brilliant merge of the old KOTOR Sith armor with Revan's lower robes. Just brilliant. And it fits so well with the lore, too, considering Revan is solely responsible for Sith Assassins. Snap.