Rip tumult

DonCampbell

Really? Why get rid of an attack with such an ultimate graphic. The kick looked awesome. Why not just make it another attack in our arsenal? Make it useful by allowing us to use it whenever the cool down is up rather than making it a stun dependent attack. I for one used it as much as I could. Why do you all always take the easy way out and remove stuff rather than try and incorporate it in the new expansion. Guess that attack will throw our dps way out of range. Guess we assassins can not use martial arts when killing mobs.

I would have preferred for the proc to be Tumult than Maul, honestly. I was probably one of the very few assassins that used Tumult after shock while doing dailies. Very underrated, as it's use is situational.

The same goes for the marauder's pommel strike and savage kick. I would always start with leap -> savage kick to kill mobs, then kill the next one with force scream -> pommel strike.

Sadness :(

Ya, I'm torn on the skill. I use it on dailies too.

The sad thing is, the CD is way out of line for the power, making absolute toolbar garbage at high levels. It's great move on low levels that you don't want to consume force. But than again, at geared 50, saber strike dose the job fine.

They really need to figure out how to review this power. Removing tumult is flat out lazy.

i don't mind they are getting rid of it never really used it on my sin don't really get the chance to often not like my jug i use their version of it like every other pull at least it will free up a slot on my quick bar but i do agree it looks awesome.

I would have preferred for the proc to be Tumult than Maul, honestly. I was probably

Sadness :(

never thought of that that would make the deception rotation look more bad *** i for one allways thought maul looked silly in the rotation since it's a backstab

Edited by Zaxem

• 1 month later...
I would have preferred for the proc to be Tumult than Maul, honestly. I was probably one of the very few assassins that used Tumult after shock while doing dailies. Very underrated, as it's use is situational.

I totally agree. I use Tumult as an Assassin DPS and it is great in PVE for dispatching. Why can't they just make it a bit more useful and powerful? The animation for tumult is good AND it gives variety to the gameplay instead of monotonous bashing (i.e. seeing similiar animations over and over).