Cartel market items today?

Neptunius

As a subscriber, I'm sorry... I don't pay 6 months worth of cartel coin stipend for a mount that's merely a reskin of a mount I can earn by ingame means. The one tauntaun I have so far took my just a couple of hours during low population night time, with an entry fee of less than 50k credits. It could have been even faster if I tried during prime time.... :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm sure there are people that just want/need/can't live without this cartel market mount. Hope they get their money's worth. :)

Hey Bioware, any plans of introducing more ways to get animal mounts like the way you'd get Taun Tauns on Hoth?

As a subscriber, I'm sorry... I don't pay 6 months worth of cartel coin stipend for a mount that's merely a reskin of a mount I can earn by ingame means.

I wouldn't either. But that does not mean that offering a CC path after the fact as an optional path for players is in any way a bad thing.

In fact, by making it very expensive.. they avoid most of the QQ that would come from players who went out and earned their Tauntauns the old fashioned way in game. Think about that... because there is truth here. Imagine if they made it 500 CC and 120 to unlock. Oh the rage in the forums would be epic in size.

I wouldn't either. But that does not mean that offering a CC path after the fact as an optional path for players is in any way a bad thing.

In fact, by making it very expensive.. they avoid most of the QQ that would come from players who went out and earned their Tauntauns the old fashioned way in game. Think about that... because there is truth here. Imagine if they made it 500 CC and 120 to unlock. Oh the rage in the forums would be epic in size.

This is only true if this will be the only case of mount so pricey. What would be the reasoning behind price that high if mount couldn't be farmed ingame? I hope you are right and we won't see prices this high for CM exclusive items.

Since we're talking about the store, do they usually do a big sale off the packs heading into embargo like there was with this past one?

They seem to do it often enough.

Both the Vice Commandant and the one phased out right before it had a huge discount on their way out.

And I suspect the next few will have it as well, since they specifically posted dates of when they're getting phased out.

Works rather well with the one time 50% subscriber discount for Cartel Coins.