Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your Trooper!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Show off your Trooper!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Grimoir
12.27.2011 , 10:04 PM | #42
Level 42 Gunnery Commando on my ship bound for Belsavis. Just need some Boots to compliment my gloves and helmet to complete what I have in mind:

Rahvok "Static" Kaadri
~The Jykoor Legacy of The Bastion(PvP)~
Anasė - Terminal Velocity[Hybrid] Powertech - Level: 55
Jerīcho - Tactics Vanguard - Level: 55

SpeckledHen
12.27.2011 , 10:47 PM | #43
How are the guys under, say, level 30 getting all these matching sets of armour? I've been putting on anything I find that is incrementally better. I find I pick up stuff that is much better than the stuff you can buy.

Is everyone crafting their own armour? If so, does not anyone of a good guide that they could link to? Thanks!

elithrar
12.28.2011 , 02:30 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by SpeckledHen View Post
How are the guys under, say, level 30 getting all these matching sets of armour? I've been putting on anything I find that is incrementally better. I find I pick up stuff that is much better than the stuff you can buy.

Is everyone crafting their own armour? If so, does not anyone of a good guide that they could link to? Thanks!
PvP set helps.

bliapis
12.28.2011 , 04:16 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by mercturq View Post
I normally run with two sets:

Desert Armor/Mercenary:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2235/desertarmor.jpg

Traditional Trooper:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2987/trooperarmor.jpg
the hood is cool, where how do u get it?

Jousta
12.28.2011 , 05:38 AM | #46
....geez...such nice Pics!! sorry for the Noobish Question, How to we take Screeshot? >_<

or sould i ask, is there a folder where they Hide screenshot....also have that Small Robot who take Pictures.......where can we see theses Screenshot

Sylanaris
12.28.2011 , 06:15 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by SpeckledHen View Post

Always roll/buy for better equipment, but if you really like a look from an "old" armor, remember that you can take the mods from an ORANGE (custom) gear and put it in another ORANGE gear, so basically you are upgrading an old armor, but keeping the look

Syl
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller
Jedi Consular -> How will the sage fair against up close melee characters?

You'll die.

Ldogg
12.28.2011 , 11:35 AM | #48
"Until the possible becomes actual, it is only a distraction."
―Qui-Gon Jinn:
Beta Squadron 238

hadoken
12.28.2011 , 11:40 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by bliapis View Post
the hood is cool, where how do u get it?
It's jedi guardian armor they've (hopefully) modded with trooper stats.

nubzz
12.28.2011 , 12:04 PM | #50
I made a female trooper. I thought a chik character with heavy armor and a big gun would look cool but I regret my decision now. The male characters look better in this armor and I went vanguard so she doesn't even have a particularly big gun. The female chars just look better with the hooded robes and stuff I guess.
www.barelygaming.com I need some members and input on what to do with this site!