Strange Running Animation

LosMartonos

Sometimes, when I'm in combat, and at the same time I'm running around (only noticed this when I'm not playing melee) my character's legs get stucked, and they start to move in a strange way. It's sort of hard to describe, the legs move very little meanwhile my character is moving at the same speed, it just looks strange and it has been bothering me for quite some time.

Anyone else has this issue, or knows a solution?

Thanks

No... it looks like the character is walking on it's toes...

Yah thats the one i'm talking about. It happens a lot to when you are running past something is off to your sides that you have targetted. But it's been known to happen when stuff isnt targetted either

Been that way since launch...there's a lot of little stuff like that which has been around since the game launched. Another example is where you get stuck on a rail or rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bNvndODfVg

Edited by swtonewbie

Sigh... I've played with all classes, I want to play a bounty hunter so much, I love everything about it: the ship, the story, the rockets, the skill animations, icons, sounds, I love the double blasters, but this bug is so annoying... why would I want to look at something like this? why wouldn't they fix it? how hard can it be to fix something like that...

btw it stops if I jump but it will happen again in the very next fight