Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voss Explorer Achievement Not Working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Voss Explorer Achievement Not Working

Niklarus
05.28.2013 , 07:16 AM | #1
So I took my 55 Sent through Voss last night on the scanner/macro searches and drove through every section of the map that I didn't get to go through when I was leveling. All the area maps are fully and completely revealed, yet the tip for the Explorer achievement is saying that I only have 8/9 of the Gormak Lands. This is not accurate as I have, in fact, uncovered all of the Gormak Lands. The world map is also fully revealed and I did get the message about completing that when I uncovered the last bit of the lower part of the section that contains the Shrine of Healing.

At any rate, I want to report this here as a bug with this particular achievement. Thank you and have a good day.

Altheran
05.28.2013 , 08:20 AM | #2
You may have unlocked the map before they added the pilgrim.

When I use my newly leveled toons, there is an hexagon that is left as unknown until I enter the pilgrim's area.
But when i logged in with a old leveled toon, the gormak lands looked like "all discovered", even though this area did not exist yet at the time I leveled on Voss. And when I entered the area in order to fight him with my guild, I'm not sure, but I think I received a text telling me I discovered it.

You should try going there.

Niklarus
05.28.2013 , 08:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
You may have unlocked the map before they added the pilgrim.

When I use my newly leveled toons, there is an hexagon that is left as unknown until I enter the pilgrim's area.
But when i logged in with a old leveled toon, the gormak lands looked like "all discovered", even though this area did not exist yet at the time I leveled on Voss. And when I entered the area in order to fight him with my guild, I'm not sure, but I think I received a text telling me I discovered it.

You should try going there.
Thanks. I'll give that a try tonight.