Cybertech - Hot Rigged Speeder Bike - Will it be sellable on the Trade Network?

ReynoldsCK

If its not bound, you can sell it.

Although, with that speeder requiring 10 mando iron... and a large amount of the other grade 6 materials, at current rates you will have to sell it for over 100k just to cover the cost of the mando iron.

it will all depend on the increased prices of the vendor speeders, whether we can make a profit on the speeders we have currently. If the recipe is reduced in materials, or the vendor speeder prices are drastically changed, selling the hot-rigged speeder may become viable.

Level 50 speeders are going up in price (the cheapest I know of in live is 99k from dark/light side vendors and after that they are over 1mil. I think that if his stays the case, with most speeders costing 1mil+ the market fouls stand for 250-500k level 50 speeders on the GTN. If they cost 100k to make then that will reflect hive profits for cybertechs and it could lead to everyone rolling cybertech as the crafting FotM until it gets nerfed back down. Personally, I feel the cybertech speeders need more variety and I would like one that is cybertech only and looks good.

To answer the OP's question, yes the speeders that cybertechs craft will be sellable although my guess is cybertechs may get too greedy with their margins causing the skill to be nerfed.in 1.3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, the good old recolored speeder bike.

I put two up for sale on the first day that patch 1.2 went live. I priced them at around 225k, I believe. They sat there forever. Other people started making them, and they sat there, too. Prices started dropping. I think I sold the first after about two weeks at 145k. I sold the second one last week for 125k.

There was no demand and no one inquired when I advertised in Trade. The only way people would be interested is if they were cheaper than other speeders, but they cost way too much to build for that. Now, people are concentrating on speeder quests.

I will probably never make another Cybertech speeder, to sell or for an alt. With the cost, it's pretty much meaningless.