Khem Val (Spoilers)

AussieAlan

So I am a level 11 Assassin, just went to the fleet cantina for the first talk to the side show freak.

He is going to betray me isn't he at some point?.

If he is I want to know, I am feed up with betrayal in games, it is lazy cheap writing, I would rather know now and scrap my toon and go for a shadow.

I am aware of spoilers.

So I am a level 11 Assassin, just went to the fleet cantina for the first talk to the side show freak.

He is going to betray me isn't he at some point?.

If he is I want to know, I am feed up with betrayal in games, it is lazy cheap writing, I would rather know now and scrap my toon and go for a shadow.

I am aware of spoilers.

Not going to lie, there's quite a bit of that in this game, but honestly if you're playing a Sith character and not expecting some sort of betrayal then lol. Although as the poster above me stated, Khem doesn't actually betray you, rest assured there are others through out the story that will do that.

You actually pay him a compliment when someone's questioning you about him, and your response is something like, "He may be a monster but he's never lied to me." He may not like you at the start, and he's probably not your BFF at the end, though you do gain some respect from him, but he's pretty up front about things.

• 2 weeks later...

This is how the Khem Val story ends. If you don't want to know, don't click the button!!

It's like this:

Khem does not betray you. At the end of his storyline you get to choose if he or Zash gets trapped in a Rakata mind prison. I have no idea if Zash attacks you if you choose to imprison Khem as I backed the Dashade on Sorc and Assassin. No way I'd take that lying cow's side.

Edited by blueger
Fair warning