Naked Companions?

Diadh

Now that I have your attention... I've got a bit of cash (to me at least) invested in some of my companion gear. Is anyone else going to vendor trash everything they can before our companions disappear on us during our years long absence?

Now that I have your attention... I've got a bit of cash (to me at least) invested in some of my companion gear. Is anyone else going to vendor trash everything they can before our companions disappear on us during our years long absence?

if you want to over react and assume something will happen, have at it. Or wait and see what they actually do with all the stuff we have and react appropriately.

given the nature of today's society, i suspect knee-jerk to be the more likely response.

No.

If I get a companion back later on then they will either come with the gear they are currently wearng, or they will be given something.

The credits I'd get for vendoring all of their equipment/armour is really a drop in the ocean compared to the amount of credits I've got. Also none of their gear (with the exception of my main companion) has cost any credits - just a weekly run around Yavin with a daily run on Rishi.

I paid good credits for my companion customizations. I better get a big flashing warning to remove all armor before proceeding if they're going to junk everything. Tho tbh now that I think about it... it kind of breaks immersion. My vette has been red since the beginning of our galactic domination, so I can't imagine her coming back after five years blue. :(