<Ascension> I just wanted to level my alt guys!! :(((

Dire

you sir are an inspiration that all of us should strive for. your vid was flawless and put names to the tools that cant handle an equal fight. you should do a pvp vid in BH and this post should be stickied.

btw you should start a bounty system.

12/10.;)

haha.. thank you for the kind words.

These guys were good sports. The vid was only 4 min but we probably fought for a good hour. I think they even killed me once - maybe.

I am certainly looking at how I could make a bounty system effective. Its a great idea.

Thanks

I don't know what it is about your videos but they seem to get my juices flowing. Keep posting Dire :D

My 3rd official one is in the works. Hopefully by the weekend.

I am honored to flow your juices.... woah woah..

Edited by Dire

I'm on TV!!! lol. This is Thoroux, and I'd like to say, thanks Dire for being a good sport about last night. My buddy and I were going to go to kill the world boss to put stuff in our guild bank for guildies alts and noticed that someone had already taken him down :( Imp base was nearby and seeing as I got jumped the other day leveling my alt, figured I'd repay the favor...of course all in fun. Was a pain trying to fight through all those level 50 NPC's to get to some people, but again, made it more of a sport. I want my companion to heal like yours btw, lol. Thanks again, see ya on the battlefield sometime.

I'm on TV!!! lol. This is Thoroux, and I'd like to say, thanks Dire for being a good sport about last night. My buddy and I were going to go to kill the world boss to put stuff in our guild bank for guildies alts and noticed that someone had already taken him down :( Imp base was nearby and seeing as I got jumped the other day leveling my alt, figured I'd repay the favor...of course all in fun. Was a pain trying to fight through all those level 50 NPC's to get to some people, but again, made it more of a sport. I want my companion to heal like yours btw, lol. Thanks again, see ya on the battlefield sometime.

LOL Hey man!

I hear your pain on the ganked thing. Lots of fun. Not to say I won't keep doing it! See you in the field!