Pirate's Life *SPOILERS* Duh!

Maddhawk

So I just completed the KOTET story line for my very first time. My first, and so far only 70, is a Sith Inquisitor Sorceress. During the class story line I romanced Andronikos though declined marriage. In KOTET I romanced Lana Beniko. Now I finally have the quest to get Andronikos back.

I started going through it until I hit the point of picking up the romance again or dropping it. My question is, if I pick up the romance again, will it ruin my romance with Lana?

Nevermind folks. Decided to at least press the button and see what happens with a fast finger hovering on the escape key. Turns out the game pops up a warning dialogue lettin ya know that moving on romantically kills other romances. I guess my all powerful Sorceress and Eternal Empress can't build herself a harem out of her followers. :(

Such short sightedness BioWare, shame on you guys.

Such short sightedness BioWare, shame on you guys.

Actually, I would say short-sightedness would have been letting your characters romance several people and not have one of them care about all the other relationships, which was what happened in the past and it was changed for a reason.;)

Actually, I would say short-sightedness would have been letting your characters romance several people and not have one of them care about all the other relationships, which was what happened in the past and it was changed for a reason.;)

^This, I absolutely hated when I had picked the Flirt options with Lana... as Ashara was just by my side. I understand there was such a thing as time and budget so perhaps it wasn't possible or feasible to get the romanced companions' VAs to react, but even a small loss of Affection would've sufficed to let me know Ashara was not happy about me flirting with someone else. Just a small reaction really.

That is because y'all, like me, come from civilizations in which monogamy is the norm and polygamy is almost as taboo as pedophilia. To be fair, pedophilia is taboo for damn good reason. However, it is unfair, in my opinion that polygamy should be under the same restrictions. This is why you feel awkward when you flirt with someone else while your characters current or initial romance interest is right next to you. It is your own cultural baggage in action there. Gotta be more open minded. There are arguments for and against both polygamy and monogamy. Ultimately we each much choose our own comfort zones and tolerances.

This. I consider that cheating so glad that they changed that.

Edited by casirabit