10-29; 100 Warzones and my Jugg

Morrow

Decided to keep track of the statistics presented at the end of each Warzone; just the high level information, not the detailed information such as highest hit, dps, etc...

I will also note there appears to be a disparity in the way the WZ calculates medals, kills, and MVP votes and the information that is displayed on the PvP heads up when you queue up. This could be data entry, but I've adjusted it several times and it always off, either + / -.

I am only leveling via PvP and class missions, so the majority, to this point, is PvP matches.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7gnxc.png

UPDATE:

For those who have expressed interest I have some updated statistics.

I decided to play a Shadow as it was one of the few advanced classes I had yet to play. I now have 125 matches with my Juggernaut, which is now level 31 and 68 matches with my Shadow, which is level 22. I do have a low level Assassin I may use to get some class mirror statistics, but we'll see.

Anyways, I have grouped a lot more on the Republic side, as one of my friends has also been leveling on the Republic side, but the vast majority of the "Group" queue games are simply myself and one other person, at least with regards to the matches on the Republic Side.

Interpret as you see fit.

Warzone match statistics

- http://i46.tinypic.com/16ih0tz.jpg

Character role/advanced class statistics

- http://i48.tinypic.com/2v7we8g.jpg

Edited by Morrow
Updated Information

Really good stuff man! I'm sure that you are only moments away from being blasted for whatever some random troll will find offensive about this, but I am very interested in the stats for pvp. So thank you and I'll be curious to find out how it continues to trend.

Might just have to start keeping track of this stuff myself.

Very interesting stuff, I wonder how much higher your winning % would be on voidstar if you played say an assassin as they can single handidly win those pretty easily in lowbies. Infact I'd wonder how much of an effect each class and spec would have on your winning percentage in all match types that would be very interesting.

Decided to keep track of the statistics presented at the end of each Warzone; just the high level information, not the detailed information such as highest hit, dps, etc...

I will also note there appears to be a disparity in the way the WZ calculates medals, kills, and MVP votes and the information that is displayed on the PvP heads up when you queue up. This could be data entry, but I've adjusted it several times and it always ends up being off, either + / -.

I am only leveling via PvP and class missions, so the majority, to this point, is PvP matches.

Looks like Empire wins in 2x more often, than Republic on your server...

Good job BW about faction balance!

I find it makes absolutely no difference, especially considering a high DPI mouse.

To keep elitist douchebags in check.

are you freaking kidding me? I know theres globals but whatabout turning, whatabout the non global effecting abilities... I can type over 75wpm you think you can outclick the bindings you can hit with your fingers especially when strategically setup?

please... keyboard turning/mouse turning is a subject of its own whether its necessary or not...but clicking vs keybinds is a world of difference

are you freaking kidding me? I know theres globals but whatabout turning, whatabout the non global effecting abilities... I can type over 75wpm you think you can outclick the bindings you can hit with your fingers especially when strategically setup?

please... keyboard turning/mouse turning is a subject of its own whether its necessary or not...but clicking vs keybinds is a world of difference

I can type at 125. It still doesn't matter. Bark all you want.

Unable to counter snipers noob detected.

Silence you one-class wonder!

I bet 100 pasos your keybinding is the exact same!!! Also, no one cares about your MM spec, it's for noobs. Why haven't you learned Engineering yet?

Edited by KettleBelll

Keep mouse over smash, walk towards enemies- click.

There, you can now beat all the fancy keybinds you can manage...

I find it makes absolutely no difference, especially considering a high DPI mouse.

To keep elitist douchebags in check.

You find that it makes no difference - have you ever tried keybinding? The way you have you skills set up it looks like there are things that you might use in conjunction with one another that are far apart.

Also - if you click to enter cover...then...oh boy. It's default MB3, isn't it? Just click down on the scroll wheel.

But, of all the classes to click-play, gunslinger/sniper is probably the easiest to not suck at while doing it. Since a large portion of the skills are used while in cover and not moving. Played to full effectiveness - nope. But if he's good, really good, then people would assume he's just a regular player.

Let me firstly say I don't care for aggressive views on binding, some people like to go off on one just because they feel they have a free pass to. Last time that happened half a thread got deleted, dunno if anything happened to the griefers.

If you wonder *how is it even possible!11!1* then you need to understand that memory and muscle memory allows you to make very fast movements with minimal thinking.

Of course the imagined way it works is:

1) think about using a skill

2) look through icons to find skill

3) stop what you're doing to click icon

But that just isn't the case when its instinctive.

Yes there are technical differences in speed possible. Does it matter? Sometimes.

Here's someone enjoying themselves and not caring for views on the matter:

Edited by Gyronamics

Let me firstly say I don't care for aggressive views on binding, some people like to go off on one just because they feel they have a free pass to. Last time that happened half a thread got deleted, dunno if anything happened to the griefers.

If you wonder *how is it even possible!11!1* then you need to understand that memory and muscle memory allows you to make very fast movements with minimal thinking.

Of course the imagined way it works is:

1) think about using a skill

2) look through icons to find skill

3) stop what you're doing to click icon

But that just isn't the case when its instinctive.

Yes there are technical differences in speed possible. Does it matter? Sometimes.

Here's someone enjoying themselves and not caring for views on the matter:

You should have linked a "Commandos are Sooooo bad in PvP" thread while linking your keyboard turning, mouse-clicking Commando vid.

I will also note there appears to be a disparity in the way the WZ calculates medals, kills, and MVP votes and the information that is displayed on the PvP heads up when you queue up. This could be data entry, but I've adjusted it several times and it always ends up being off, either + / -.

I once saw a lvl 43 jugg do 350k dmg in one round of voidstar.

You find that it makes no difference - have you ever tried keybinding? The way you have you skills set up it looks like there are things that you might use in conjunction with one another that are far apart.

Also - if you click to enter cover...then...oh boy. It's default MB3, isn't it? Just click down on the scroll wheel.

But, of all the classes to click-play, gunslinger/sniper is probably the easiest to not suck at while doing it. Since a large portion of the skills are used while in cover and not moving. Played to full effectiveness - nope. But if he's good, really good, then people would assume he's just a regular player.

But here's the thing bro, that's not my in-cover bar being shown. That's my "Not in cover, running" bar. It's fairly unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

The fact that Malik and Tony were so unobservant about one obvious class-centric utility while being fairly judgmental illustrates a lot about their personalities. In so many words, it was a trap, and those two fell for it.

Edited by RazielHex

I'll try the faction balance idea, I like it. shall I try to mirror or another class? (Decided to try the assassin / shadow, as that's one of the few classes I have yet to play). Maybe just on the other faction to see what happens.

Oh, and with regards to the keybinding, I have them set up, but I use my Naga for nearly everything except for 1-4 and Alt + 1-4.

As I add in WZ's, every 50 or so, I'll post updates for those with interest.

Edited by Morrow