10,425 Warzone Commendations for War-Hero Weapon?

analog

I would like some clarification here please. Currently on PTS the War-Hero weapons cost 3,475 rated warzone comms plus the BM equivalent to purchase.

That being said, at a rate of 3:1 WZ to WH comms it will take 10,425 Warzone Comms to purchase ONE weapon. Is this the case?

If so, this is despicable and a cop-out as during my testing on the PTS (a transferred 50) a ranked warzone win or loss will give you around 100 ranked warzone commendations.

I would also like to state that I was at every single PvP testing time-frame that Bioware encouraged us to do on the PTS and I was literally 1 of 7-10 people each time so I'm not sure where they are getting their "metrics" or "data" from.

The data shows people who play 24/7 can acquire the entire set within a couple weeks. BW needs you to play all day and night for at least another re-sub month :)

The rest of the people will likely need to keep subbed until the next patch to even get close to completing the WH set.

Time sink is the metric they care about the most as it = more money.

if you were to buy a BM weapon pre 1.2 with nothing but WZ commendations, it would cost you 1000 merc comms + 1000 WZ comms per BM comm, which is 4000 WZ comms in total and as BM weapons cost 3 BM comms it would have cost you 12,000 wz comms per weapon, so this is actaully a price drop...lol