Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10-29; 100 Warzones and my Jugg

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
10-29; 100 Warzones and my Jugg

Rcnjack
12.16.2012 , 10:20 AM | #21
News flash!!

Stong pvp class playing on easymode pvp faction does well in 100 warzones!

Seriously though.Nice recording system.But how bout doing 50 rounds on each faction playing a middle of the road class and its mirror...

Nonnolol
12.16.2012 , 10:24 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Morrow View Post
Decided to keep track of the statistics presented at the end of each Warzone; just the high level information, not the detailed information such as highest hit, dps, etc...

I will also note there appears to be a disparity in the way the WZ calculates medals, kills, and MVP votes and the information that is displayed on the PvP heads up when you queue up. This could be data entry, but I've adjusted it several times and it always ends up being off, either + / -.

I am only leveling via PvP and class missions, so the majority, to this point, is PvP matches.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7gnxc.png
I once saw a lvl 43 jugg do 350k dmg in one round of voidstar.

RazielHex
12.16.2012 , 10:57 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
You find that it makes no difference - have you ever tried keybinding? The way you have you skills set up it looks like there are things that you might use in conjunction with one another that are far apart.

Also - if you click to enter cover...then...oh boy. It's default MB3, isn't it? Just click down on the scroll wheel.

But, of all the classes to click-play, gunslinger/sniper is probably the easiest to not suck at while doing it. Since a large portion of the skills are used while in cover and not moving. Played to full effectiveness - nope. But if he's good, really good, then people would assume he's just a regular player.
But here's the thing bro, that's not my in-cover bar being shown. That's my "Not in cover, running" bar. It's fairly unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

The fact that Malik and Tony were so unobservant about one obvious class-centric utility while being fairly judgmental illustrates a lot about their personalities. In so many words, it was a trap, and those two fell for it.

Morrow
12.16.2012 , 08:58 PM | #24
I'll try the faction balance idea, I like it. shall I try to mirror or another class? (Decided to try the assassin / shadow, as that's one of the few classes I have yet to play). Maybe just on the other faction to see what happens.

Oh, and with regards to the keybinding, I have them set up, but I use my Naga for nearly everything except for 1-4 and Alt + 1-4.

As I add in WZ's, every 50 or so, I'll post updates for those with interest.

Blasphemerr
12.16.2012 , 09:03 PM | #25
If anyone is bored and has a friend, roll x2 dps assassins and enjoy a 99% win rate through lowbie pvp :P The only loses come from teams that are unreasonably bad at defending.
Something pretentious.

Morrow
12.24.2012 , 03:17 PM | #26
Updated Statistics; see original post and information below.

UPDATE:
For those who have expressed interest I have some updated statistics.

I decided to play a Shadow as it was one of the few advanced classes I had yet to play. I now have 125 matches with my Juggernaut, which is now level 31 and 68 matches with my Shadow, which is level 22. I do have a low level Assassin I may use to get some class mirror statistics, but we'll see.

Anyways, I have grouped a lot more on the Republic side, as one of my friends has also been leveling on the Republic side, but the vast majority of the "Group" queue games are simply myself and one other person, at least with regards to the matches on the Republic Side.

Interpret as you see fit.

Warzone match statistics
- http://i46.tinypic.com/16ih0tz.jpg
Character role/advanced class statistics
- http://i48.tinypic.com/2v7we8g.jpg
- Obviously the "402" kills under the "best" section for the shadow, and at the top under "all", is a mistake (it's 41), it has been corrected in the data, but I'm not going to re-post a new link. My bad!

Devilk
12.24.2012 , 03:51 PM | #27
The amount of credits made is so low, really wish they would buff that for PvP'ers.

ArchangelLBC
12.24.2012 , 04:06 PM | #28
Interesting stats, would prefer to see such stats from level 50 warzones, but such it is.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd