10-49 pvp so much fun! 50 pvp, not so great

CthulhuRyleh

I am just a casual pvper and that is maybe why I think pvping at level 50 is just no fun, everyone takes it way to seriously. Any small misstep and your being flamed by your whole team, just not an enjoyable experience. Every WZ prior to level 50 before have been courteous and respectful even if the team is doing awful I usually see someone say "good game". It just disappoints me that I don't want to pvp at level 50 because I will admit I am not great at it but that shouldn't stop me from participating. I don't know for sure a fix for the scenario other people have said that there should be different tiers at level 50 so people wearing the high end pvp gear won't just demolish the fresh 50's which seems like a good idea to me.

Wait. People don't take sub-50 PvP too seriously?

I still see plenty of rage and not to mention, the problem is most of them don't take it "seriously" at all. By that I mean they don't try.

Those who rage in sub 50 PvP are usually the same people that will rank last in every category on the score board. Also sub 50 PvP is kind of torture. I'd rather lose in 50 PvP against premades as long the team is actually communicating and trying.

I personally don't rage against people for getting beat in a fight.... that happens all the time, to all of us.

Only thing that makes me rage are players who don't call inc, or solo attack a turret while the rest of us are grouped for an attack. There's no reason for anyone, no matter how casual, to play that way. There is no shame in calling for help. Even on my aug'ed EWH sentinel that can take on anyone 1v1 (or at least stay alive long enough to prevent cap)... I ALWAYS call inc as soon as I see one red nameplate, no matter how far. Give your teammates a chance to decide if they can/should help.