10-19 Bracket

Cempa

My friend and I joined a WZ the very second we hit level 10 together and chose ACs. He did top damage in the WZ as whatever Trooper AC he chose, and I did second damage as a Gunslinger. While doing objectives the whole time. At level 10. With quest gear. After getting yelled at by people at the start of the match for being 10. There were a few 20-somethings, a few 30-somethings, and a 40-something.

Reaching level 20 is nothing more than a number of fun ours questing, so why not have a 10-19 PvP bracket? Going into a PvP match with three to four below 20's is horrible!

It's to speed up queue times by drawing from a larger pool of players. Once BW implements cross-server queueing, they might be able to split out an extra bracket or two without impacting wait times. I'd like to see a 10-29 Bracket, a 30-49 Bracket, and a 50 Bracket, personally.

Agree this is not an issue.

Bolster is fine. Perfectly capable of doing top dmg as a lvl14+(not being able to sprint to locations does kill your dps).

The only reason 10-19 get a bad rap is because its more likely to have people that don't know their class.

Put a semi-to-pro lvl player on one, and he'll destroy you in the 10-49 bracket.

Gunslingers, Sages, and Troopers are all 300k+ dmg capable at lvl14. The melee classes admittedly need a little more time to reach that.

Why not have a bracket every for 10 levels and bolster to top level in the bracket? I mean, I realize that the queue times would increase and all that, but they have stated that they will be implementing cross-server anyway. Edited by drdarpa

Reaching level 20 is nothing more than a number of fun ours questing, so why not have a 10-19 PvP bracket? Going into a PvP match with three to four below 20's is horrible!

A) It would be empty

B) 10-20 characters do fine in my experience against players up into the mid 40s. We regularly have several 10-20s in our PvP matches and pretty much constantly mop up Imperials.

I've queued in to Warzones while under level 20 and have done better then the level 30s and 40s.

Strange. Lv30s and 40s been saying otherwise.

Until you get sprint, cc breaker, interrupt, along with class core abilities, you are obnoxiously underpowered. Admit it.