World Rank #1 8m Streaming live tonight (May 2)

umm i fail to understand why anyone who plays a mmo would want to watch anyone else playing a mmo.

i guess silly kids now days will do anything.

Beats me, though - I just put it in the same category as people watching baseball, basketball, etc. I'd far rather play it than watch it.

Dude it's all over these forums, apparently 8 man is harder, lol. I've been trying to fight that fire for days, but people are already off the deep end.

It's likely because a dev (pre-1.2) stated they wanted 8M to be slightly harder than 16M.

It's likely because a dev (pre-1.2) stated they wanted 8M to be slightly harder than 16M.

Excactly, a dev stated that, and everyone thinks it is factual. To the contrary though, 8 man is easier than 16 man this tier. I have done both.

Excactly, a dev stated that, and everyone thinks it is factual. To the contrary though, 8 man is easier than 16 man this tier. I have done both.

I have done both, but that doesn't matter at all to the community. The 8 man guilds that haven't done 16 man are obsessed with the fact that 8 man is clearly superior and more difficult.

This is not possible. The only way the difficulty of controlling and spacing 8 members in an area would be even close to the difficulty of 16 man would be if 16 man was severely undertuned in comparison, and it's not. I don't want it to be, quite frankly I think most of the community would prefer if 16 man was significantly harder, with entirely different mechanics, and gave better loot.

They could cut out nightmare mode entirely and save a lot of development time by making 8 man hard mode and 16 man nightmare mode.

Edited by xenofire