See ya...not!

NativeFather

First off, just like when D3 and GW2 came out, everybody gonna leave...ok, see ya when ya get back. Secondly, I will prolly be the last man here, and at the Shadowlands to boot. I just spent a booty load of CCs and transferred around one night to try out some of the other popular servers...and man, no one there was a welcoming as most ppl here at the Shadowlands. I asked around about guilds and PvP and they were all like "This is not the server your looking for". Sad really, cause even as bad a our gen chat can get, ppl tend to at least help those that actually seem new / interested in learning.

You must have missed Prime Time on Jedi Covenant or only saw the F2P kids running around.

I play on both servers and I have to say the community on JC is pretty cool.

I like Shadowlands too, but mostly for GSF and just goofing off.

I can never really put my finger on why this game keeps drawing me back. I pick up the other games and sometimes sadly my first thought is ..."this is awesome...why can't they do this in swtor" lol.

I will try out wildstar, looks like it has a good sense of humor if nothing else, but I'm sure i'll still login to swtor often.

I can never really put my finger on why this game keeps drawing me back. I pick up the other games and sometimes sadly my first thought is ..."this is awesome...why can't they do this in swtor" lol.

I will try out wildstar, looks like it has a good sense of humor if nothing else, but I'm sure i'll still login to swtor often.

I think the same way. Trying out WS for the past couple weeks I caught myself wondering how SWTOR should do this or that and how I miss my lightsaber. It breaks my heart everytime, I love Star Wars and SWTOR had and still has so much potential... then EA bends us over, or the devs

or they just shred our hopes and dreams in tiny little pieces and tell us "NO *slap on the wrist* you will never have this". In the end though, the casual gamer won at the expense of the hardcore player and that's the real tragedy.