Khem val come back!(spoilers)

VonFoxFire

Spoilers do not read you are warned!

So in the final khem dialog mission I sided with Zash and locked khem up in the Rakata box. What can I say I was blinded by the dark side of the force with offers of power and knowledge I'm sorry Khem don't leave me!

Anyways I sorta regret that last choice and thought I'd ask on the off chance if anyone knew a way to rectify this even though I doubt it. :(

The only decisions you can "undo" are the dialog choices you make during the conversations for daily repeatable quests.

In this case, "undoing" the choice will mean rerolling the character.

As a side-note, I think that any man who chooses Khem Val over early-game Zash either has a stunningly beautiful girlfriend, prefers men, is a monk, or is a seriously dedicated gamer.

I have to agree though, the choice you are referring to is much harder to call.

The only decisions you can "undo" are the dialog choices you make during the conversations for daily repeatable quests.

In this case, "undoing" the choice will mean rerolling the character.

As a side-note, I think that any man who chooses Khem Val over early-game Zash either has a stunningly beautiful girlfriend, prefers men, is a monk, or is a seriously dedicated gamer.

I went with the "still kinda pissed off that you tried to kill me and steal my body" reasoning for keeping Khem.

Not to confident with your masculinity are you?

Eh?

You do realize you don't get young, beautiful, female Zash back if you chose her over Khem...