Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gearing for PVP sucks!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gearing for PVP sucks!

GeneralSeni
08.14.2019 , 09:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
That is so true. Changing the gearing system and the added gear grind made my whole PVP guild up and leave the game. Iím the only person who stayed active.

I would say they lost a very large portion of dedicated pvp'ers when they removed the PVP gear.
The guild I was in did the same. If SWTOR Really wanted to help the game become popular again the would re-invite PVP gear into the game back like 2014 and 2015 with the PVP gearing system and then could even make which is wrong a scroll or token that gives a 20% PVP warzone credit resource boost for 2 hours costing 25 or 50 cartel coins that could also be sold on the AH for players.

This way SWTOR is making money and PVP is again revived.

GeneralSeni
08.16.2019 , 10:04 PM | #22
Well, fingers crossed SWTOR Fixes PVP and don't make it suck for PVP players even outside of Warzones otherwise I Believe a lot more people will be quitting this game. And I really do hope that's not the case.

laiboch
08.17.2019 , 04:28 AM | #23
I think this is kind of a dead point with the upcoming gear changes, but all they really need to do is move a few enhancements. If they swapped the accuracy enhancements to the weapons and then put in PVP weapons that would solve most of the issues.