Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please reduce huttball pop rate.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please reduce huttball pop rate.

Aetideus
07.31.2019 , 03:09 PM | #11
HuttballWare screwed with the numbers and now with 1 HB you get 2 for free!
Pop. HB.
Leave.
Pop. HB.
Leave.
Pop. HB.
Leave.
HUTTBALLL
H
U
T
T
B
A
L
L

HUTTBALLL

sharkfishman
08.03.2019 , 05:16 PM | #12
They need to make another huttball map based on grappling hooks. Imagine how much fun it would be if the "arena" were only 9 or 12 broken platforms distributed around, and to get from one to the other you'd need grappling hooks. The ball could spawn in any of 4 or 5 different places.

Another idea would be a verticle tower-style huttball where there would be nothing but two winding staircases around a central pillar. Getting up or down would mean finding the right staircase and fighting through the mob. 1 team's goal at the top, and the one at the bottom.

P.S. - I hate huttball these days. Nerf it to 1/10 pops.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

TrixxieTriss
08.03.2019 , 08:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by sharkfishman View Post
They need to make another huttball map based on grappling hooks. Imagine how much fun it would be if the "arena" were only 9 or 12 broken platforms distributed around, and to get from one to the other you'd need grappling hooks. The ball could spawn in any of 4 or 5 different places.

Another idea would be a verticle tower-style huttball where there would be nothing but two winding staircases around a central pillar. Getting up or down would mean finding the right staircase and fighting through the mob. 1 team's goal at the top, and the one at the bottom.

P.S. - I hate huttball these days. Nerf it to 1/10 pops.
I know you are being sarcastic, but please don’t even joke about it because it might give them ideas

sharkfishman
08.03.2019 , 08:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I know you are being sarcastic, but please don’t even joke about it because it might give them ideas
Sorry, lol.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Belpheghor
08.12.2019 , 02:35 PM | #15
reduce Huttball pop rate to zero.............
"Let the hate flow through you"......

Belpheghor
08.12.2019 , 02:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Belpheghor View Post
reduce Huttball pop rate to zero.............
Correction, reimburse me for all the countless trashy hours of huttball pops I've had to endure since beta testing.

EA, you owe me 39797832987329872398237 valuable seconds of sanity.

Instead of making more Huttball maps, make more maps like Novare Coast.
"Let the hate flow through you"......

RookStryfe
08.13.2019 , 09:01 PM | #17
definitely need to reduce the spawn rate

merovejec
08.14.2019 , 12:01 AM | #18
I said it before and I will say it again.....Huttball is the best warzone in the game! I enjoyed the frequent pops last week for example, but Vanden didnt pop at all.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

TrixxieTriss
08.14.2019 , 01:28 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I said it before and I will say it again.....Huttball is the best warzone in the game! I enjoyed the frequent pops last week for example, but Vanden didnt pop at all.
Each to their own. I use to feel the same about HB till Vandin came along. Now, my personal tracking shows that HB style of play pops nearly 40% of the time and that’s even more than what it should probably average out at 33%.

30-40% of one style of play is too much, even for many people who like HB it becomes like ground hog day.

I don’t want HB removed. I just want the pops to be inline with the rest of the play types.

But one thing that makes HB pops worse is people refuse to play it properly. Which is a total waste of my time and anyone else who might enjoy HB when played properly. It’s frustrating as hell.
I don’t mind carrying a HB team if I get some support. But I quit if I’m the only person on my team trying against a team that has 3-5 players trying to play properly. It’s pointless.

When I requeue and pop another HB and it’s the same and I have to rinse and repeat 5 times, my hate for HB pops grow. I’m sure I’m not alone.

Ayushman
08.14.2019 , 01:35 AM | #20
pop hb played (x3), pop hb left (x4), swap to another toon, pop hb played (x2), pop hb (x4) left... swap toon and pop... hb x6 in a row... ... ... close the game and going about other stuff...

this has been my routine for past couple of days during prime time. learning to log in during very off time to get a few arena or something else. I cant take this constant hb pops anymore. but not much we can do if devs doesn't respond ...
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.