Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Usefull info: mods, crew skills, equipment, stats.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Usefull info: mods, crew skills, equipment, stats.

prskeBREEE
05.08.2012 , 03:19 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambrossia View Post
I have been searcing for an answer to this question for so long.. does anyone know what the stats of armor translate into.. ie

+10 endurance would equal what in health? and that sort of thing lol
+10 endurance = + 100 health

+1 attribute equeal +10 stats

DonJuansen
05.08.2012 , 06:04 AM | #12
Necromancer!

Rvlion
05.08.2012 , 08:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DonJuansen View Post
Necromancer!
Annoying!!!!

These kinds of threads are verf usefull and could use bump time to time.
World: The Red Eclips - Guild: Rage
- Dra'Lion the Sith Marauder
- Ro'Lion the Sith Sorcerror

KorinHyvek
05.08.2012 , 08:19 AM | #14
Errr... low level Agents and all operatives use rifles, not pistols.
The Ferrin Legacy, Ebon Hawk
Major Volner Ferrin // Darth Hessar

DonJuansen
05.08.2012 , 11:26 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rvlion View Post
Annoying!!!!

These kinds of threads are verf usefull and could use bump time to time.
I agree with you, but the post is not completely up to date due the game changes since december.
Personally i'd rather not misinform people, that's all.

Eternalnight
05.08.2012 , 11:56 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DonJuansen View Post
but the post is not completely up to date due the game changes since december.
Personally i'd rather not misinform people
I would agree to this too.

and also there's stuff like this:
Quote: Originally Posted by Littleburst View Post
4. stats
stats by class
Strength affects your melee (ie hand-to-hand) damage. Primary stat for Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors.
Willpower affects your force damage. Primary stat for Jedi Consulars and Sith Inquisitors.
Aim affects your ranged (ie firearms) damage. Primary stat for Troopers and Bounty Hunters.
Cunning affects your tech (ie gadgets & grenades) damage. Primary stat for Smugglers and Imperial Agents.
Strength: This is your basic Melee class stat. This stat modifies your Melee damage bonus and your Melee critical chance. This is the primary stat for Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors.
This has been inaccurate since BEFORE the game release. Well, you could kind of say, it's the half truth, but it gives the wrong idea to "new" players who don't understand the stats, since it does not correctly explain how the primary stats work.
It is because of faulty guides like these that we often run into people who insist on wearing aim on a smuggler or strength on an assassin, which is of course just bad.

One more time:
For each class their own primary stat will increase the effectiveness of more different types of abilities than it does for other classes.
Basically their own primary stat will increase damage and crit to both melee and force abilities (for force users) or both ranged and tech abilities (for tech users) while other classes primary stat would increase just one of these, which is why each class needs only their own primary stat in their gear out of the 4.

AethiusSake
05.10.2012 , 01:15 AM | #17
I have a question

Does it matter if I keep lets say an orange robe medium armor from level 10, and then take a purple item tahts my current level, and then input the mods into that old armor, will the stats be the same?

and how different is it for lets say a jedi sent to use light armor as compared to mediium? it seems as long as the mods and armors etc are the same, the stats shouldnt be changed ? except for the itemised stat?
True focus lies between rage and serenity