Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Cantina Codes

Jbethune
07.13.2015 , 12:30 PM | #11
Is there a way to tell if it worked if not able to log in game right now?

MSchuyler
07.13.2015 , 12:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbethune View Post
Not really. The way you tell if it worked is by finding the item in your mailbox.
In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience. -- Oscar Wilde

PLynkes
07.13.2015 , 12:38 PM | #13
If you go to your account on this website and click on "Community Events" it will show you your code link (the one that lets other people get the goodies) under the heading "San Diego Comic-con Cantina" if you have successfully used a code.

Icestar
07.13.2015 , 12:43 PM | #14
If it worked you get a new code to give to others under the Community Events tab.

Jbethune
07.13.2015 , 01:09 PM | #15
ok I think it worked so here is the link from mine.

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/8w1tm

Adric_the_Red
07.13.2015 , 04:15 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MSchuyler View Post
These codes are going invalid within seconds of posting. I tried refreshing one of the code threads as often as my computer would allow me for 30 minutes. Every time a new one would post I would click on it as fast as possible and every single time they were used up already. It's a frenzy out there.
I have two accounts and used a code from this thread - twice - and the second time was hours after the first. So I got the freebies for both my accounts. Maybe this thread just isn't getting the same amount of attention as that other thread.

Anyway, here are my codes:

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/isba
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/e9yua

Enjoy!
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Icestar
07.13.2015 , 04:23 PM | #17
When you enter the link while logged into the website you should get a message that the code worked. If you get a error message try again and swithch codes. There are some friendlies here that post the codes here for the new players but at the general section they go fast, so I thought it was a good idea and it has worked so far.

Check your community event tab (it is in your account), if you see a San Diego Comic-con Cantina code there it is possible to share it five times.

And you will get a ingame mail for your character confirming that the San Diego Comic-con Cantina is active for your character.

Feel free to post your code where you like, but here on the forum is a nice quiet spot where many new players seems to enjoy it.

I wish you good luck, do not forget to make few new players happy with your code

Aidbringer
07.14.2015 , 10:28 PM | #19

The_Wulff
07.17.2015 , 12:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDAM View Post
You also get 5 codes to pass on. So it multiplies and everyone should have no problem getting the swag.
Nope. This time it is 50 people that can use your link.

Just a heads up only the first code of it's type that is collected on your account will be listed in your code redemption list. I have the Taun Faun and the M8-3R cantina pets but only the Taun Faun code shows on my list of redeemed codes. If you collected the Anaheim speeder code the SDCC speeder code won't show on your account page. The only real ways to tell if the code collected correctly is to log into the game and see if you got the box or check in the events section and see if you have a code to share.