Stuck on a story quest

Amonthia

**Update** Customer Service was able to toggle the door portion of the quest complete for me so I could kill the guy and finish. Hurray! I just love happy endings, don't you? <3

At the Foot of the Colossus: Open the Reliquary Door.

Hi there! I reactivated just the other day and started a new Sith Assassin. I am now stuck on a level 15 story/class quest because the door cannot be opened and the quest won't advance. There is just a floating red circle instead of a door.

I've reset the phase several times already and I'm not sure how to fix it. Anybody know a way around this?

I'd really like to continue my story but I'm starting to feel pretty discouraged at this point. :(

Edited by Amonthia

At the Foot of the Colossus: Open the Reliquary Door.

Hi there! I reactivated just the other day and started a new Sith Assassin. I am now stuck on a level 15 story/class quest because the door cannot be opened and the quest won't advance. There is just a floating red circle instead of a door.

I've reset the phase several times already and I'm not sure how to fix it. Anybody know a way around this?

I'd really like to continue my story but I'm starting to feel pretty discouraged at this point. :(

Not sure what can be done, if anything. This is an old bug that supposedly was fixed back in 2012. FWIW, I just ran an Assassin through that mission with no problems.

Since resetting the phase didn't work, maybe try resetting the mission. If that doesn't work, you may need to file a ticket in game, or maybe just delete the character and start a new one.

Not sure what can be done, if anything. This is an old bug that supposedly was fixed back in 2012. FWIW, I just ran an Assassin through that mission with no problems.

Since resetting the phase didn't work, maybe try resetting the mission. If that doesn't work, you may need to file a ticket in game, or maybe just delete the character and start a new one.

Yeah, after a bit of looking, I was pretty disheartened to see that this was supposedly fixed in 2012. I ended up opening a ticket yesterday morning a few hours of trying to reset both the phase AND the quest after this post. Hopefully the wait times aren't abysmal. Thanks for letting me know. :)