Darth Vader a sith?

bdiddyrocker

Can we all stop using the word Midichlorians, thank you.

Anway. I see Vader as a Sith instead of a Dark Jedi or fallen Jedi. Just because he didn't do Force Lightning, doesn't mean he didn't embrace the teachings and philisophy of the Sith.

In my opinion Gray/Dark Jedi Embrace more aspects of the Force then either Jedi or Sith. It was rather clear Darth Vader was on one side of the spectrum for a while.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we all stop using the word Midichlorians, thank you.

Anway. I see Vader as a Sith instead of a Dark Jedi or fallen Jedi. Just because he didn't do Force Lightning, doesn't mean he didn't embrace the teachings and philisophy of the Sith.

In my opinion Gray/Dark Jedi Embrace more aspects of the Force then either Jedi or Sith. It was rather clear Darth Vader was on one side of the spectrum for a while.

Why do you want us to stop using the word Midichlorians?

Why do you want us to stop using the word Midichlorians?

Just call it "Super Force GoGo Juice" like God intended. :rolleyes:

As for the topic, yes Vader is a sith. I believe Star Wars Insider once said that the electricity had to flow through the hands in order to work and because they were cyborg it didn't. Either way, I agree with the populous that it's probably because it would have shorted out his suit if he even tried. I'd also say that Palpatine didn't want him to learn it (much like the preventing people from dying) because he didn't want Vader to become too powerful.