Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tracer Animation Change

andypmiller
12.13.2011 , 07:08 AM | #1
Did they or have they commented on if and when they will change the tracer animation??
Kendral - Bounty Hunter - Point, Click, BOOOYAH
Saphi - Jedi Sentinel - Wielding Maglites Sinse SWG

bobafetea
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by andypmiller View Post
Did they or have they commented on if and when they will change the tracer animation??
We won't know until someone gets to level 21 and can acquire that skill.
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."

Shockerpwns
12.13.2011 , 07:41 AM | #3
Having seen it, I think it's a good animation if it were on a longer cd, but crouching down and launching a missile from your back every second or so looks really stupid imo. I'd rather it be more like your regular missile/dart attacks, just w/ a cast time. anyway too late now.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.
--Darth Maul

bobafetea
12.13.2011 , 07:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shockerpwns View Post
Having seen it, I think it's a good animation if it were on a longer cd, but crouching down and launching a missile from your back every second or so looks really stupid imo. I'd rather it be more like your regular missile/dart attacks, just w/ a cast time. anyway too late now.
There were two big polls to have it changed and the idea to switch it with fusion missile. A dev commented saying they would look into it
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."

Fettucini
12.13.2011 , 07:53 AM | #5
Georg acknowledged the request for change, agreed, and said they would "take it from here".
No specific timeframe, however.
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY

NovaTera
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #6
Today is the first day of early acess if i understood well ? maybe we will soon see if anything as been done.
YaY For the animation change !
Thank you BioWare!

GeorgeWashington
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #7
I guess we will have to keep an eye out for the change on any patch notes
I see you in the Sarlaac Pit.

Orchis
12.13.2011 , 09:28 AM | #8
Well once they open up the game to a bit of modding, I imagine it'll be a simple task to switch some animations.

Jargoon
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Orchis View Post
Well once they open up the game to a bit of modding, I imagine it'll be a simple task to switch some animations.
You obviously do not understand how modding in MMOs works.

JohnAntilles
12.14.2011 , 03:02 AM | #10
Glad to hear that George commented on this.

Only issue with the Merc class for me right now is that animation, and that animation alone, the rest of it is GOLD.

Quick swap of Tracer Missiles animation and Fusion Missiles animation would not only make more sense for them, ability wise AND looks wise, it would satisfy everyone.
Tiberius Zahn ||| Advanced Prototype ||| The Bastion
"My vengeance was never in question. The Sith have simply made it profitable."