Bodyguards

Arkavien

Creating a thread for discussion of the specs and playstyles of the healing mercenaries out there. I started mine this morning and got to 11 so far before I left for work.

Planning to be a healer all the way to 50 with a focus on PvE, but will definitely be doing some PvP healing as well.

My PvE Build

My PvP Build

Edited by Arkavien

Does speccing Bodyguard slow your solo questing down? Obviously it doesn't matter at low levels, but in the 30's and 40's your damage potential will be a lot lower. Does using a dps companion compensate? Edited by Liquidhal

Does speccing Bodyguard slow your solo questing down? Obviously it doesn't matter at low levels, but in the 30's and 40's your damage potential will be a lot lower. Does using a dps companion compensate?

DPS companions do help. If it becomes a major problem, you can always just respec to Arsenal. I haven't seen any Bodyguards complain about being slowed down at all though.

What primary stats should I be going for on my gear as a Bodyguard? I heard cunning is big, but I need someone to guide me that actually knows what they are doing.

We dont use cunning, our main stats as a healing bounty hunter are:

Aim

Power

Critical

Surge

Endurance

Alacrity

In that order IIRC

Edited by Arkavien