Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Miraluka mask options

SteveTheCynic
01.24.2016 , 06:50 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Yeah, the very very new hairstyles work, but the ones they released awhile ago that are LITERALLY human only for no reason whatsoever... Not even Cyborgs or Chiss can use those hairstyles. Yet you can preview them in the appearance designer on every 'near-human' race. They look great. It pisses me off.

However, still this is about masks.
Yes, some more options would be nice. The one in that picture works OK for me, but having some more choices would be nice. (For Jedi/Sith, the Visas Marr set works OK as a mask customisation, because the original owner was a Miraluka, but somehow that's not really the point.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

abrownsname
01.24.2016 , 06:32 PM | #62
Yes please more masks for Miraluka

RevansSoul
02.21.2016 , 08:00 AM | #63
Yes more masks please. Considering how many different cybernetic implants cyborgs can choose from, the masks fare poorly in comparsion.

I especially want the simple plain white/grey cloth Miraluka blindfold like on the official class icon.

the best Miraluka mask!

I have a Miraluka but I'm using Visas Marr's headgear because I don't like any of the existing options, only the first one is acceptable but that makes you look like a cyborg. That plain cloth blindfold fits a Jedi/Sith class far better.

AlrikFassbauer
02.21.2016 , 08:38 AM | #64
I want that as well, but it's not going to happen : THis wish is too old, has been posted several times on the forums, but there never happened anything throughout these years.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

Soul_of_Flames
02.21.2016 , 09:19 AM | #65
Yes, please!

SynGatesxJACK
06.05.2016 , 05:16 AM | #66
Totally agree. Miralukas are very awesome and interesting race choice for Force users and roleplay. New masks must be added!

raverbane
01.29.2017 , 04:32 PM | #67
/signed

BlueShiftRecall
02.03.2017 , 03:35 PM | #68
Bumping because the Miraluka need some love.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Xina_LA
02.07.2017 , 03:00 PM | #69
Even if it's too much work to introduce new masks in the character creation screen, at least a dozen or more new head gear items that change the look would be very helpful.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

MrNihulus
08.26.2017 , 02:56 PM | #70
I definitely want this
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revanů and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."