Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Miraluka mask options

SithKoriandr
06.29.2015 , 08:45 PM | #51
Would love some sunglasses style options for masks!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Focusangel
09.15.2015 , 11:13 AM | #52
Bump!
Lone Wolf on T3-M4

Wanna say "Thank you"? / Dankbar?

Juromaro
09.22.2015 , 04:50 PM | #53
Gonna go ahead and bump this idea, as well as add another....In addition to more mask options, more hair options and not those nasty cartel shop hairs that look like a dirty mop head.
http://www.swtor.com/r/RXD8tQ -7 Days Free Sub, Preferred Friend Bundle, Free Character Transfer.

SyrenaEkra
09.28.2015 , 06:31 AM | #54
This is a great idea, I found most of the current ingame options boring for my Dark Jedi Miraluka Please BW You're our Only Hope!
AZALUS
An All Female KAJIDIC CREW
WEBSITE l VIDEO l SWOOPY SNACKS
"Gurlz in PvP Rule!"

MrNoName
10.14.2015 , 03:54 PM | #55
Would like to have all the human hair options as well as new mask/blindfold options.
█_____/_/_/█ΞΞΞΞΞ ------------
_/__/-╜ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|_|

jozocuric
10.15.2015 , 02:49 AM | #56
YES! We do need more options for Miraluka. Not only mask options, but hair, facial hair and even face morph (type). I personally think that Miraluka is one most underrated race with very few customization options.

/signed

rainbowzombie
10.21.2015 , 02:05 PM | #57
/signed! Love my Miralukas, but my Sith Miraluka desperately needs a cooler mask.

kejane
01.21.2016 , 11:09 PM | #58
I'm so agitated about this issue, I couldn't help but to bump it when google led me into this thread.

I was so disappointed to find out miralukas STILL have just as many customisation options as they did on launch.
That is, two that are borderline tolerable.
Unless you cover your with a Knight mask or a full helmet, which defeats the point of the excercise, since you essentially become a human (visually, anyway).

I want more, and I'm going to support people who'll want to turn their dollars into credits to get it.

SteveTheCynic
01.22.2016 , 04:39 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by kejane View Post
I'm so agitated about this issue, I couldn't help but to bump it when google led me into this thread.

I was so disappointed to find out miralukas STILL have just as many customisation options as they did on launch.
That is, two that are borderline tolerable.
Unless you cover your with a Knight mask or a full helmet, which defeats the point of the excercise, since you essentially become a human (visually, anyway).

I want more, and I'm going to support people who'll want to turn their dollars into credits to get it.
There are a few more options now - some of the CM hairstyles work on Miralukas, like this one!
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

AbsolutGrndZero
01.23.2016 , 07:29 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
There are a few more options now - some of the CM hairstyles work on Miralukas, like this one!
Yeah, the very very new hairstyles work, but the ones they released awhile ago that are LITERALLY human only for no reason whatsoever... Not even Cyborgs or Chiss can use those hairstyles. Yet you can preview them in the appearance designer on every 'near-human' race. They look great. It pisses me off.

However, still this is about masks.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain