Player Bounty Contracts

Veronyka

The hunt was finally over.

Ashigaru stood triumphantly over the Twi’lek smuggler’s corpse laying at her feet. This hunt had been a particularly challenging one and had been going on for months through the mean streets of Nar Shaddaa. She had needed to use all of her guile, many underworld informants and Mako’s considerable slicing skills to track her quarry to this place. She had already called Mako to ask her to set up a rendezvous with the client, a minor Sith Lord based on Dromund Kaas, to arrange the payment. She drew her long, heavy-bladed vibroknife from her boot sheath and set about the gruesome task of removing the head for her client.

++Ash, this is Mako, we have a problem.++

Ashigaru took out her holo-device and responded:

++What is it Mako?++

++This Sith is not playing ball. He has sent us a pre-recorded holo telling us that “Sith should not need to pay, their will is our command”. I’ve…er…added his name to the list. What is our next move boss?++

Ashigaru shook her head and sighed. It was rare these days for clients to try to cross her, given her reputation as Hunt Champion. Her Mandalorian ways meant that there was now a debt of honour to be paid.

++So be it Mako. Prepare to set a course for Dromund Kaas.++

Hi,

In other MMOs that I have played, I have also chosen PvP or RP-PvP servers as I love open world PvP. I have also been in guilds in other games before where we had player contracts. For example, in WoW (yeah yeah, I know) I was on Defias Brotherhood in a very good assassin guild and player contracts worked really well and were good fun. I have never played SWG, but have heard that something similar existed there too. Therefore, I have decided to try and implement something similar here.

Our guild, The Hunting Lodge, is a Bounty Hunter guild with over 150 hunters and is one year old this week. We love all things about Bounty Hunters and Mandalorians. We train in our secluded Tatooine Lodge and scour the galaxy in our flagship, The Sparassid.

How it will work:

If you wish for a Bounty to be placed on a player, approach myself (Ashigaru) or another member of our Lodge and ask. We would need the target's name. Any known hang-outs would also be useful, but not obligatory (we are professionals; we have means of tracking our quarry). We also need to agree on the price to be put on the target beforehand. The contract will then be placed on our guild's website and it will be up to our hunters to take it up or not.

Please do not try to place bounties in this thread or on the forums as it will probably violate player naming rules. We also like to maintain client confidentiality. Only hunters in our guild will know the name of the client. Contact us in-game only by whisper or mail.

Please note that this is not intended as a money-maker, but to be fun. Therefore, it would probably be best if payments were kept modest in order to keep it in the realms of "fun". The amount is entirely up to the client. For example, we currently have contracts for 5k, 10k and 50k. Bounty Hunters prefer credits, but this is not set in stone...maybe you are a poor nerf herder, but are willing to give your prized family heirloom (some mediocre adaptive pistol or something). Some of our light side hunters may even take bounties for free if the cause is a good one.

Bounties can be placed on Rep or Imp players as we have Rep-side allies, including a pirate swoop gang who often do work and subcontracts for us (our sister guild). Our resources are more limited on Rep-side so contracts on Imp players may take longer.

Once one of our hunters kills the target, he/she will capture a screenshot/video of the kill and place it on our guild's website. Proof of the kill can also be sent to the client if requested. We will then collect payment. Mandalorians take a dim view on dishonourable people who double cross them and a client that fails to pay may well end up with a bounty on his/her head themselves.

I do not spend a lot of time on these forums as I am usually playing the game, but feel free to ask questions below if you wish.

Regards,

Ashigaru.

Good hunting!

Hi,

Let me (Ashigaru) know your player name so we can arrange payment once the contract is completed please. Please do not do it on here. Whisper or mail me in-game.

You might want to edit your thread as it might violate naming policy.

Please DO NOT post bounties on here as it will probably violate naming policy. Contact us in-game only.

Contact me in-game and I will place the contract.

Good hunting!

Hi,

Let me (Ashigaru) know your player name so we can arrange payment once the contract is completed please. Please do not do it on here. Whisper or mail me in-game.

You might want to edit your thread as it might violate naming policy.

Please DO NOT post bounties on here as it will probably violate naming policy. Contact us in-game only.

Contact me in-game and I will place the contract.

Good hunting!

Its much funnier when ppl know names. Whos chasing who etc.

And my char name is I'gor.

That's his own toon. Not sure why he didn't just have a friend take it.

Anyway, I've always liked this idea, but in a game where there's not much reason to go out into the open world... :p

Edited by Kakisback

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Here is a target name: Vitra

I offer:

5k if you kill him on WZ.

10k if u pull him into the pit on the fleet.

100k as a W-PvP kill.

1 mill if you lift more than him.

200k for screenshot of T-bagging his corpse and calling him sh*tra.

Here is a pic of ur target:

http://i.imgur.com/BU1cvC2.jpg

Good hunting.

Edited by mahoneygang

Hello,

Here is a target name: Vitra

I offer:

5k if you kill him on WZ.

10k if u pull him into the pit on the fleet.

100k as a W-PvP kill.

1 mill if you lift more than him.

200k for screenshot of T-bagging his corpse and calling him sh*tra.

Here is a pic of ur target:

http://i.imgur.com/BU1cvC2.jpg

Good hunting.

Afraid to bump this, but here goes.

I approve this post... but ur gonna be broke m9, still noone will have the 1 mill price<3