Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Uprisings in 6.2.1

DarkTergon
03.11.2021 , 05:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’m sorry but we didn’t see any red text or the line you are mentioning. And is this new because it didn’t happen before the patch, not even in Master Mode
one of the problems these days is people don't actually read the post before mouthing off....
⚰️ R.I.P CRAFTING, you will be missed. ⚱️
Click for free goodies 💖💖💖💖
Countdown is on click for the goodies before they are gone....

dragonetialhana
03.14.2021 , 10:08 AM | #12
I'm not as good of a player as you all might be. But I could a least enjoy doing my uprising alone in story mode or with a friend to just go faster. But since the last update we've being fairly fu.... . The only one I've finished is firefrost and we were two. I'm not even speaking of inferno where we died 12times at the final bosses without finishing it. Why did they went changing that. It was totally fu.... Up. So now I'm only doing flashpoint. What kind oh idea is it to make a game even harder with no better rewards for the players.

TrixxieTriss
03.14.2021 , 07:52 PM | #13
The second boss in Inferno also has an intermittent bug. There have been some instances where only one of us can see the boss and the other person can’t. We can all see the adds to fight, but once they are dead, one person can’t do anything and it’s up to the other to kill the boss. If that happens, make sure the person who can’t see the boss has their companion on heals.

mike_carton
03.14.2021 , 09:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by dragonetialhana View Post
I'm not as good of a player as you all might be...
It's not you, it's the game. They changed the Uprisings. For the worse.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

Astius
03.20.2021 , 03:01 PM | #15
I'm a tank class and literally stay in queue for vet uprisings for usually 2+ hours now before it pops, if it even does. The problem is finding healers.

Let me just say, I think Uprisings are great content. They're action packed, there's no skipping 90% of the enemies to get to the boss (flashpoints) and there's no dialogue that people just want you to smash spacebar through.

That being said, convincing people this is content worth playing is the true struggle.

Can I suggest to Bioware to maybe add a support droid to the vet mode and make the queue "class neutral" like vet flashpoints?

mike_carton
03.20.2021 , 04:38 PM | #16
I expect BW will “motivate” players by incorporating the Uprisings into the objectives of the newly-announced Galactic Seasons and wrapping some achievements around them for good measure.

I now believe the crafting changes to Conquest, the changes to PvP (only wins count), and Uprisings changes were all part of the bigger plan to introduce Galactic Seasons and to ensure those objectives will take longer than they used to.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

dwiekopy
03.21.2021 , 06:31 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Astius View Post
Can I suggest to Bioware to maybe add a support droid to the vet mode and make the queue "class neutral" like vet flashpoints?
But you have Story mode which is class neutral, vet mode is more like master flashpoint