Aces?

Argonloris

The Red Eclipse

Repıblic Side :

Lots of good pilots on the rep side for me to remember them all at the same time and I do not want to leave any out if I were to mention them.

Imperial Side :

Quite many good pilots this side as well, though I would say not as much as republic side, whose names I can remember at the moment.

Ghostwatch

Gambyt

Hyman

Mbwun

Soep

Tulinof

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Harbinger has so many great pilots! Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Sleeth

Greenbay

Lendul

Cobitza

Aerialz

Touchdown

Force'skinn

Snooogins (lol at name changes due to lost bets)

Enemie

Jokur

And so many others I just can't think of right now. It's always great to be in a match with or against these guys :)

...Editing to add another that came to mind as I hit submit...

Edited by Lyet

The Harbinger has so many great pilots! Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Sleeth

Greenbay

Lendul

Cobitza

Aerialz

Touchdown

Force'skinn

Enemie

Jokur

And so many others I just can't think of right now. It's always great to be in a match with or against these guys :)

I enjoyed dogfighting Aerials, Touchdown and Force'skinn.

I have a lot more respect for imperial pilots that do well however like Touchdown. Imperials on harbinger are often underrated as the republic pilots tend to swarm the few imperial skilled pilots and beat them to death with cluster missiles.

Aerielle is another republic fighter that is rather skilled, although his recent switch to a gunship was disappointing.

its a pitty dogfights are now almost always interupted by railguns and mines, so you never get a good tussle any more.

Edited by Yndras

Sleeth

Greenbay

Lendul

Cobitza

Aerialz

Touchdown

Force'skinn

Enemie

Jokur

Just curious, but what time of day to most of these guys play? I recognize Force'skinn (seeing him on your team is always a welcome sight), and I know I've flown against Touchdown before, but I don't think I recognize most of the others.

Maybe it's just that I almost always solo queue, and a lot of the better pilots tend to be in groups.

And a good teammate. He knows how to make his Novadive sing.

Haven't seen Rainous in a while. But him and Delphi together were a menace.

*salute*

I made a point from the beginning to focus on Strike fighters, and the meta be damned. Strikes are in a much better position since 2.6, however, having finally come into their own as "multi-role".

But really, I'll fly whatever looks most like an X-wing, because X-wing :). I do love the Pike, however, and the Star Guard seems in a much better place with Bombers around. Can't wait for the command Striker, however.

Kamie and Knickers made for an excellent team, but haven't seen them either. Kym is indeed an excellent scout pilot. The Core in general has a great crew, and are very friendly wingmates to boot.

I've heard Delphi's rolled rep side these days, ran into Rainious in a match awhile back, but he didn't seem as good as I remember him. not sure if it was a "name-a-like" or he's just suffering due to the evasion and ion rail nerfs

The Ebon Hawk gained a transplant from numerous other servers:

Scráb

Damn fine pilot

Many thanks to anyone who has mentioned me!

I have indeed kinda abandoned ToFN to play on either POT5 or TEH, sorry guys you know I love you.

Since I'm playing on 3 servers there are just too many people to mention, and I will probably forget half of you and hurt your feelings :<

Pfffff... in The Red Eclipse there's a lot of good players on both sides, let me think...

REP: My'la, Ogrin, Ootriclone, Davionix, Tillia, Urteon, Maverick, Makk... sorry if i forgot any of you.

IMP: Soep, Taajinator, Zahara, Mbwun, Stan-russian, Tulinof... and again, i'm sure that i forgot a lot of you.

Edited by DARK_MARKES

Pfffff... in The Red Eclipse there's a lot of good players on both sides, let me think...

REP: My'la, Ogrin, Ootriclone, Davionix, Tillia, Urteon, Maverick, Makk... sorry if i forgot any of you.

IMP: Soep, Taajinator, Zahara, Mbwun, Stan-russian, Tulinof... and again, i'm sure that i forgot a lot of you.

on rep side Llamaeight (or similar) seems to always fly alongside Tilia, they always lay waste to the enemy in their gunships.

Mbwun i know from dying a lot and then losing, too...

Jung Ma

Gunships

Tsukiyomi (I may have misspelled this)

Satele

Alex

Heavy scouts

Jaxin

Rumina

Phaleg

Mas

Strike fighters

Khraam

Bombers: too soon to tell.

Not a complete list by any means, and while listed by most deadly/most commonly flown (at least when they've been in the same matches as me) basically a good pilot is going to be dangerous in any ship in most cases.

I would add Aloriana and Shadehawk for sure.

On The Ebon Hawk, I personally think Large is the best all around pilot (even better than me!). I've seen him be successful in just about every ship type, which is what I personally aspire to do as well.

Without mentioning anyone in my guild, most of the rest of the names I've really only noticed playing/shining in one ship:

Gunships:

Phil

Delphi

Rainous

Strikes:

Itkovian

Ko'shii

Scouts:

Kvikorma

Nailin(sp?)

Kym

Ded'i

There are others (like Courtney and Knickers), but I haven't seen them in a while.

You seem to have forgotten the bomber pilots.

Like myself.

You seem to have forgotten the bomber pilots.

Like myself.

Who are you in-game? I've never seen a Morgrid before.

And right now, with so many people humping satellites in Bombers (myself included), it's hard to distinguish the Bomber aces from the Bomber newbs. There's only so much skill to be explored, and most of it comes from not choosing the traps when you build your Bomber.

That being said, I was impressed at Bajor's fort-building in Team Deathmatch this morning :)

Who are you in-game? I've never seen a Morgrid before.

And right now, with so many people humping satellites in Bombers (myself included), it's hard to distinguish the Bomber aces from the Bomber newbs. There's only so much skill to be explored, and most of it comes from not choosing the traps when you build your Bomber.

That being said, I was impressed at Bajor's fort-building in Team Deathmatch this morning :)

Yeah, forgot that my name on the forums doesnt match my main anymore >.>

I'm Imperious.

Also known as the ******e luring people into asteroid fields full of mines.

The Progenitor:

Republic - well. There are many names which make me uneasy when I see them, but that's because they exclusively play their maxed out Flashfires/Gunships (and newly Bombers) and/or come in a group together. I'm definitely not saying they are bad, but the rare circumstances when I saw them without the FotMs and/or alone did not convince me they should be called aces. But to be on-topic, two exceptions - pilots which I believe can really be good flying anything - are Lee (with the weird E) and Cody (with the weird O).

Empire - I would agree with Leong, though I haven't played with him much so far. Other than that, probably Oriane (with the weird O) and Valerien (great Strike Fighter pilot).