Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Blastoramaboy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post conformation image of the location? I've been going left-right-center with peoples wrong locations Im so lost :(.

Maybe there are multiple spots and maybe you are reaching spots where they have not spawned and maybe only one is up at a time.

Can we get some confirmation on schematic drops?

+41 Endurance was sold to me by someone that said it dropped from new Correllia daily (Black Hole?).

I'm looking for a schematic for +41 Crit. What have you guys gotten off the world boss on Ilum? Are you getting +41 or +31 schems?

Can we get some confirmation on schematic drops?

+41 Endurance was sold to me by someone that said it dropped from new Correllia daily (Black Hole?).

I'm looking for a schematic for +41 Crit. What have you guys gotten off the world boss on Ilum? Are you getting +41 or +31 schems?

I droped the +41 crit during the H4 on corellia, on a trash.

Yes, the schematics drop from the new Heroic 4 (but so far we've seen only endurance ones for some reason...) on Correlia. Loot in that place is amazing (it is also a funny farming spot, as after the heroic quest you're forward by 30k-60k or more). I was so mad when I heard that my guildmate looted that magenta schematic today ... And he learned it and has no clue on how to get a crystal and doesn't intend to become server first crafting it... Or maybe it's a good thing and I still have a chance? I am still the only person on my server with the refined pieces and I looted five already.

I refined my crystals by sending them over to my Jedi Knight (adding him to the legacy allows me to send things instantly to the legacy characters!) and travelled to The Forge on Tython. I sent the refined piece back to my main character.

You can FARM the Heroic 4 in order to get the schematic. It is rare and the chance of success is little; how often did you actually managed to get a 'purple beam' off the mob in questing area? However, it's best to have three people at it (2 will do but it will take a while). Once you kill the last boss simply walk out of the area and... Reset the quest - and enjoy killing trash again. Well. I did it few times but instead of magenta schematic i left the place with 500k...

Maybe there are multiple spots and maybe you are reaching spots where they have not spawned and maybe only one is up at a time.

No I had a friend on one spot, and i was on the other. they were both up at the same time.

According to the patch notes: "Mid-level Magenta Adegan Crystal Schematics may now drop from the World Bosses on Tatooine, Alderaan, and Nar Shaddaa." Hope that solves that...

As for the co-ordinates issues, it is actually the player X, Y co-ords that are off. When you first open the map it actually shows the X, Z co-ords of your player untill you move. Once you move it updates properly to show the X, Y co-ords. As for the mouse co-ords, they are actually correct, people just read the player arrow on the map wrong. The player is actually located at the center point of the circle located at the base of the player arrow. The arrow itself just indicates the direction you are facing.

Edited by Icid

I can 100% confirm that the magenta +16 schematic drops from Ulgo Seigebreaker. My Friend and I 2 manned him and got the schem on the first attempt about 48 hours ago, im also fairly certain it can drop off Trapjaw but he didnt drop it when we killed him.

Just so you all know. There is another spot that the node is at. In fact there are several, and they are not as hard to get as the one in the ravine. No dropping down to your death. I have found 12 so far.

Look for places where there are tree's up on the rocks. usually they are accompanied by a small snowy area, and sometimes a node.

I have been collecting them all day and i haven't seen a single person all day lol So either people aren't looking or don't care.

One thing i can say. If BW keeps track of all the /stuck's they gonna notice a huge spike in it once people catch on, i spent more time today waiting around for the timer to come back than anything. Why did they make so many damn pitfalls??

Good luck crystal hunters!

Any chance you would be willing to take screenshots of your map screen when you find one and post them here so we can compile a list of all areas when we do runs. I have found 2 spots both in that ravine very close to one another but thats it.

Yeah, as of yesterday I've spotted people around the area as well. Ah well, all the crystals to myself had to come to an end.

Just so you all know. There is another spot that the node is at. In fact there are several, and they are not as hard to get as the one in the ravine. No dropping down to your death. I have found 12 so far.

Look for places where there are tree's up on the rocks. usually they are accompanied by a small snowy area, and sometimes a node.

I have been collecting them all day and i haven't seen a single person all day lol So either people aren't looking or don't care.

One thing i can say. If BW keeps track of all the /stuck's they gonna notice a huge spike in it once people catch on, i spent more time today waiting around for the timer to come back than anything. Why did they make so many damn pitfalls??

Good luck crystal hunters!

Curious about there being more than 1 node spawn though. I've searched the trees on the cliffs and around the area but have not seen any. Could you tell us where exactly?

From the ravine head downstream. When you see a path leading up from the water go up the path and then stop at the top of the hill. Turn west. Go up the rocks and look around. The node is between the path and the water to the west by north west.

There are others but this one gives you the idea of what we are up against as for finding these things. It said by obscure means... that's an understatement. I actually feel like a prospector. lol

I will make a screenshot soon.

Edited by Flurryous

I have the schmatic for the crit on deadweight. If someone knows the locaton of the formation i will trade for a amgenta and the crafting. hit me up.

I'm on deadweight, too. So you're not that Imp that was camping the node, whom I killed twice? I have the first +41 magenta crystal up on the market right now (at least on Rep side; put it up three days ago, still no takers).

True, but it does let you exclude areas that are flat and open, like the Apalis Coast, and Alsakan Lowlands for the most part. And would suggest at the Juran Mountains as a good place to start.

I just found one on the side of a cliff behind House Thul. Here are the coordinates:

X: 1345, Y: -1296, Z: 311

I hope that helps.:wea_03:

I've found several of the spawns, but I am having a hard time finding the supposed Ancient Crystal Tuning Device on Tython. I've looked almost everyehwere on Tython, and combed through the Forge (except the last two phased areas for consular/knight). Any info would be appreciated!

I've found several of the spawns, but I am having a hard time finding the supposed Ancient Crystal Tuning Device on Tython. I've looked almost everyehwere on Tython, and combed through the Forge (except the last two phased areas for consular/knight). Any info would be appreciated!

Just found it tonight. It is near the Flesh Raider that is worshipping the datacron. Go to the area the datacron is, face away from the path, then head to the building and it is inside on the left I believe.