Star Forge Belsavis World Boss bugged ...

Rasticles

The World Boss on Belsavis for the Feast of Prosperity event is bugged.... he will NOT respawn, on any instance..... can you guys please fix this?

He is needed for the event......

known issue

Hi all,

As mentioned in the following thread: Darth Malgus - Belsavis World Boss not respawning, our team is currently investigating this bug.

This issue seems to occur (at least in one case) when players kite the Primeval Destroyer's adds away from the boss area after the boss has been killed. Until we can fix the underlying issue, you should try to kill the adds even if they're still alive after the boss has been defeated.

Um it's probably being fixed Tuesday.

Hopefully

Well, I hope they extend the event.......for many there are achievements to be had....

I doubt it, as people were able to do it before, and there's still a week. Plus they have to leave room between this event and the life day one

So it's gone from tulak horde to satelle shan,, and now on starforge, and they still haven't ******* figured it out.

Well, duh, all the servers use the same software. It would be surprising if it only affect one server. 🤔

My only question is - will I be able to complete the mission when/if the bug is fixed? Especially if it's after the official end of the event?

Edited by JediQuaker

Well, duh, all the servers use the same software. It would be surprising if it only affect one server. 🤔

My only question is - will I be able to complete the mission when/if the bug is fixed? Especially if it's after the official end of the event?

It more along the lines of it affected one server, then the other, then finally SF, why did it start on one, then the other, and so on, why not all at the same time. What caused the bug & what caused the delay. And if they do have a fix for it, why not emergency patch it, as it's a once a year event.

As for finishing the mission, hopefully the patch on tuesday will fix it.

It more along the lines of it affected one server, then the other, then finally SF, why did it start on one, then the other, and so on, why not all at the same time.

The bug is caused by the actions of the players. Until some group doesn't kill the adds (as mentioned in the dev post), the bug doesn't happen. 🤔

• 11 months later...
Yay, it's still bugged.

Was doing all my Belsavis WB runs on the PvP instance yesterday. For some reason it's the only instance that was constantly bug free, at least for the duration when I was playing.

Probably just no-one had let the adds survive (which apparently causes the bug) yet.

It is a bit ridiculous that they STILL haven't fixed this bug or else replaced Belsavis with some other WB. 😡

Edited by JediQuaker

Probably just no-one had let the adds survive (which apparently causes the bug) yet.

It is a bit ridiculous that they STILL haven't fixed this bug or else replaced Belsavis with some other WB. 😡

You're right. It bugged in the pvp phase later probably because everyone went there and someone had bugged it :(

Lucky for me I've done my weekly otherwise I'll be very upset.

Fair point, but don't exclude the possibility of malice even if stupidity is more likely. Heck, don't exclude the possibility of malice *and* stupidity, both from the same person.

Yes, we've all seen people from the 'other' faction (mostly Imps) who purposefully trigger the boss to ruin it for others. These same people are also apt to purposefully not kill the adds. *sigh* 🙄