Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

Not sure why I feed the trolls.

Paramount killed all 5 bosses. Most of us burned our achievements for the first two while with One Eighth (listed above). For Nahut and Scyva, some of our teammates got the kills 4 days earlier with another group, and 2 days earlier with another group, respectively.

So, none of our other kills can be listed. We never had 5 get the achievement on the other bosses. We also only started raiding as a group in May.

I hope you enjoyed your meal.

Fight the power Splizz!

Grats on the kill :tran_cool:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, after we tightening up our group roster down from 12 to 8 people, we cleared the Time Run today in the 5th attempt this week. Thanks to everyone!

Infinitas Team Gold - Tulak Hord - Pubside

07/22/2019 9:25:59 PM GMT+2

Short reminder: We're normally a pubside group, but the last lockout today was on imperial side.

Edited by Exocor

Finally, after we tightening up our group roster down from 12 to 8 people, we cleared the Time Run today in the 5th attempt this week. Thanks to everyone!

Infinitas Team Gold - Tulak Hord - Pubside

07/22/2019 9:25:59 PM GMT+2

Short reminder: We're normally a pubside group, but the last lockout today was on imperial side.

congratulations! do you have a screenshot?

You probably all already know this, but <Berserk> recently cleared GftM NiM. Disregarding the drama around Zwirni's post, I personally would like our team to be represented on the progression board.

Collection of all the kills

The Tyth kill in the collection isn't actually the first one, if you want to see the very first one you can click here.

At Tyth and A&E we had atleast four people pop their achievements, starting at Nahut we had atleast six and on Izax we had seven achievements pop. The exact time when we killed the boss was on the 22.7., 18:41:02 UTC. I hope this is enough evidence for putting us on the list.