Scorpio back - armor set (spoiler)

darkdoctor

Hello Devs: I notice on my IA then I can't get back Scorpio as she was a main companion to my character. How about when she download into Iokath you can take her body and maybe used it for yourself (Iokath rep is highest - armor set) or build a new droid companion or have a companion disguise as Scorpio. Maybe when you get to highest rep Scorpio contact you and want to have a agent/companion in your rank again (only if you IA, high rep with her or letting her merge with Iokath computer) I notice on Gods of Machine op you can get a pvp boss costume (more then 1 hour) for your character so why not a Scorpio one? Just a idea :)

Hello Devs: I notice on my IA then I can't get back Scorpio as she was a main companion to my character. How about when she download into Iokath you can take her body and maybe used it for yourself (Iokath rep is highest - armor set) or build a new droid companion or have a companion disguise as Scorpio. Maybe when you get to highest rep Scorpio contact you and want to have a agent/companion in your rank again (only if you IA, high rep with her or letting her merge with Iokath computer) I notice on Gods of Machine op you can get a pvp boss costume (more then 1 hour) for your character so why not a Scorpio one? Just a idea :)

Not being able to get Scorpio back via the holoterminal on Odessen is a bug, and unfortunately, I tested trying to get her back on the test server for 6.0, and as of 2 days ago remains a bug.

Edited by xordevoreaux