What the heck

ufarax

So I decided to create a new Powertech, not an instant level 65 but a level 1. I get to level 10, activate my Hutt holo statue, am hyped up to get my Jet Charge, I click on the statue and no Jet Charge at level 10, so I select to view all, and I noticed that you do not receive Jet Charte until level 59. It has been a long time since I leveled a Powertech, I thought you got JC much earlier. Now I'm just sad, the story is pretty good though...darn you faulty memory.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"That's it man, game over man, game over"

So I decided to create a new Powertech, not an instant level 65 but a level 1. I get to level 10, activate my Hutt holo statue, am hyped up to get my Jet Charge, I click on the statue and no Jet Charge at level 10, so I select to view all, and I noticed that you do not receive Jet Charte until level 59. It has been a long time since I leveled a Powertech, I thought you got JC much earlier. Now I'm just sad, the story is pretty good though...darn you faulty memory.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"That's it man, game over man, game over"

Your memory is not faulty, you did get it much earlier before BW changed it a few years back. For me, the change to level 59 made Powertech less fun to level.