Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

Well looks like you can point out the obvious too. If they had a PVE ranking I would have that in my sig aswell.

we are talking about pvp here my friend, if you care about pve that much, go back to slaying kephess over and over and over.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say gg to everyone who did ranked tonight. ID physics and The republics ranked team. Got my 100th win tonight on ID thanks guys, I know it wasn't your ateam cause c.k was there ;) so u don't need to tell us.

Physics was the better team tonight but definitely close games , Darkyoda I wanna see those streams up on your page on twitch.

Here's the Huttball: http://www.twitch.tv/darkyoda11/c/1799114

Nice comeback to Physics, we fell apart and made mistakes towards the end, but overall considering it was the very first warzone this team has done, I was happy with our performance throughout the night. We have some things to work on and can only get better from here, looking forward to the games to come.

Edited by Rogean

Keeping both PvE and PvP in mind,

1. The Gray Order (these guys were 3rd in the world to hit timed EC NiM; so I've been told. Nuff Said.)

2. Infinite Darkness/White Rose Shadow (ID could be tied for first if TGO wasn’t so boss at PVE or be alone at second pushing WRS to 3rd, but I'm biased.)

3.?????? Debatable

4.?????? Debatable

5. Stay Thirsty (they are atleast 5th IMO)

Edited by Rambeezy

I just wanted to say gg to everyone who did ranked tonight. ID physics and The republics ranked team. Got my 100th win tonight on ID thanks guys, I know it wasn't your ateam cause c.k was there ;) so u don't need to tell us.

Physics was the better team tonight but definitely close games , Darkyoda I wanna see those streams up on your page on twitch.

Yeah, I want to not thank Physics for queueing in between ranked matches for unranked and some how getting all 8 of you people in a civil war where I was the most geared person in the pug on a scoundrel with nothing but BM lol. What's sad is as we are taking speeders in to the WZ to begin someone types in /ops "it's all physics team so there goes this WZ" and most of the pug didn't even try at that point. Bleh. :o

Those games were crap. One of the healers crashed or dc'd before two of the matches even started. I'm still pissed that you can't get back into the warzone if you get dc'd or crash.

He should fix his crashes. I had the same problem but I have not crashed awhile after reinstall.

He should fix his crashes. I had the same problem but I have not crashed awhile after reinstall.

It was different people, hah. I randomly dc'd on one match. Then the very next match, Rav randomly crashed. And then you have to sit there the whole match and listen to your team try to fight a match down one person.

That's the most frustrating part of queuing for ranked, never knowing if a 7v8 will befall your team.

We once had 3 people DC from the match. Give me a break.

Dc is one thing that's a service problem from your internet. My game would crash and I would be at the windows screen. I had to reinstall after bioware broke the game after patch.

Dc is one thing that's a service problem from your internet. My game would crash and I would be at the windows screen. I had to reinstall after bioware broke the game after patch.

That may be true some of the time, but there have been occasions where I have been in a warzone then all of the sudden I'm at a loading screen and then back at the fleet. If it was an internet issue I would've gotten booted back to the server selection screen and would've lost my connection to Mumble.

The game is just buggy. This type of stuff happens in buggy games.

That same thing happens to me maybe once a month when doing regular warzones, but it seems to happen 1 in 5 times whenever I do rated, which is not that often.

I just love how people say, "Well, it hasn't happened to me... so it must be YOUR FAULT :rak_04:"