Tell me your most satisfying game mode to play your Sentinel?

Tichonderoga

Hey all, I am curious how you guys like to play SWTOR with your Sentinel/Marauder and what game modes it does well in?

Reason is I am new to SWTOR and I just past my 1 month sub with my first max lvl a Sentinel. I like the Concentration spec the most lots of buttons to press, kinda spammy, seems to have burst and mobility, for group content I played only Veteran FP for conquest points. Should I be testing out other disciplines for say Master FP, PVP or Operations? Or if I like Concentration and do well with mechanics, will it be okay and not dead weight for the group? Many thanks for advice!

• 2 weeks later...
You can use all three specs and they're plenty viable in anything that isn't Ranked PvP or HM+ Operations. Concentration is the best by a long shot in Ranked PvP, and Watchman seems to be higher tier in operations but Conc can also pull its weight. Combat is lacking a decent amount rn, but that doesn't mean it's a bad spec; still the most fun imo. Sentinels will always be a good pick in ops because of their util, and Combat can pull decent amount of DPS with Fanged God Form so you might be able to take it into HM operations.

Hey all, I am curious how you guys like to play SWTOR with your Sentinel/Marauder and what game modes it does well in?

Reason is I am new to SWTOR and I just past my 1 month sub with my first max lvl a Sentinel. I like the Concentration spec the most lots of buttons to press, kinda spammy, seems to have burst and mobility, for group content I played only Veteran FP for conquest points. Should I be testing out other disciplines for say Master FP, PVP or Operations? Or if I like Concentration and do well with mechanics, will it be okay and not dead weight for the group? Many thanks for advice!

When I do well and/or encounter people less skilled than I am, PvP by a lightyear.