PVP resetting of skills ?

xdandeman

As you know many time we face the hacked up team, while years ago Diablo could detect Maphack and remove offenders automatically , SWTOR seems unable to detect a hacker who does more DPS than everyone else combined and has more heals than a commited healer to boot, but when we set behind a wall and can not get back to defend our position it is really the game that decides the winner not the players. I've set behind the wall with most my team while the other hacked up side just blows open the doors and walks in for the win. But why are not all my skills reset after a death,? I go back after being hacked to death to not be able to use my 'unstun' defense, or my leap or what ever only half my skills are reset after death. I suggest you quit hiring the losers who ruined wow for your pvp department and see if you can get some diablo guys to clean up pvp. Also pvp can be a key asset to my guild getting conquest, let the FTP guys do more than 5 a week Jeez it takes more than that to get the dailies and social 1 and 2 for my conquests. I need the guys to get er done,. Thanks