Crafting Rally - Part 1

Screaming_Ziva

I'm a little confused on this. The text reads:

0/3 Donate War Supplies: invasion Force

Aid your faction by donating 3 War Supplies: Invasion Force to the war effort. Each donation will consume 10 War Supplies. (Donate by right-clicking a stack of 10 war supplies).

I tried right clicking a stack of any 10 War Supplies and it doesn't allow me to (I figured it was only Invasion Force anyway).

But, when I click a stack of 10 Invasion Force, it reads:

You are about to donate 10 War Supplies: Invasion Force to complete a conquest Objective. Once commited, this donation is irreversible. Are you sure you wish to continue?

So I donated the 10 like the text says and now the Conquest Objective reads:

1/3 Donate War Supplies: Invasion Force

The math here just doesn't add up. It says I need to donate 3 War Supplies (which is strange in itself because you can only donate stacks of 10 at a time) but, when I donate a stack of 10, it's only counting 1/3.

Shouldn't the 0/3 be changed to 0/30 or the "Aid your faction by donating 3 War Supplies" be changed to "Aid your faction by donating 10 War Supplies"?

I had to do some digging as to what this meant also.

It needs a much better description.

And yes, it's a horrible perk. Just extra conquest for doing the OTHER conquest objective 3 times.

That's a REALLY expensive (both in terms of materials used in crafting, and/or credits used to buy invasion forces from GTN) way to get conquest points.

The math here just doesn't add up. It says I need to donate 3 War Supplies (which is strange in itself because you can only donate stacks of 10 at a time) but, when I donate a stack of 10, it's only counting 1/3.

What it says is - in order to donate 3 WS you need to consume a stack of 10. Not much of a math problem. :)

• 4 months later...
So does this just use up 3 invasion force to get a few conquest points?.....or do the invasion force end up in your guild bank...I'm guessing they don't. Horribly expensive objective and a waste of mats.

No it uses up 30 of them actually. lol

But it's not a waste really if you have plenty of crafters & have them stashed. At one point I think I had over 1000 sitting in a bank doing nothing.

I still have like 900+.

No it uses up 30 of them actually. lol

But it's not a waste really if you have plenty of crafters & have them stashed. At one point I think I had over 1000 sitting in a bank doing nothing.

I still have like 900+.

Can't you use your invasion forces to craft dark projects?.... to me that would be a far better place to use them up!

dark projects still need the refined stuff, which unless you do alot of fp's/ops can be quite expensive. but if you craft invasions stuff for conquest (where available) you usually end up with loads. 30 really isn't that much, and on CQ weeks where the points are scarce, or harder to make up, it's handy enough.

Can't you use your invasion forces to craft dark projects?.... to me that would be a far better place to use them up!

Yeah but it's like ehh 2 for a Dark Project. And as Dark said below, it's not hard to make up. Those Ref. Isos are way more expensive & harder to come by unless you have luck of the draw so to speak with all the rolls in group content. lol