(Temporary) Ideal Tank Stats

KeyboardNinja

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks keyboardninja- such a great utility especially with the gear changes and upgrades post 3.0.

Has anyone been able to determine new ideal stats for the bosses in ravages and temple of sacrifice?

Ravagers

Sparkly - defense - mostly kinetic damage

Bulo- shield/absorb - I don't see my defense helping much and had to swap out for this fight

Torque- defense? Not sure what is best here

Master/blaster - ?

Coratinni- ?

ToS

Malaphar - defense

Walkers - shield/absorb

Under lurker - defense

Commanders- ??

Revanite -??

This is just me experimenting I am no where near KBN level - so looking for some advice on what other tanks have discovered works.

I have a bunch of hard mode logs if you need

Sithras/Kinsaa

Ebon hawk empire

#1 Malaphar : M/R+K/E: 52,6%

F/T+K/E: 0%

F/T+I/E: 47.4%

#2 Sword Squadron : M/R+K/E: 51,5%

F/T+K/E: 48,5%

F/T+I/E: 0%

#1 Sparky :

M/R+K/E : 72,2%

F/T+K/E : 0%

F/T+I/E : 27,8%

#2 Bulo : M/R+K/E: 74,4%

F/T+K/E: 14,1%

F/T+I/E: 11,5%

#3 Torque : M/R+K/E: 65,6%

F/T+K/E: 10,4% <depends on how quickly your dps focus the turrets on the consoles>

F/T+I/E: 25%

#4 Master/Blaster : M/R+K/E : 54,1%

F/T+K/E : 29.9%

F/T+I/E : 15,9%

Those Numbers are from Hardmodes.

Edited by Methoxa

The first number is your total stats budget.

In your character sheet hover your mouse over defense, shield and absorption chance and look for the rating (in brackets), add these together to get your total stats budget.

Make sure your buffs and stim are on

My wife found this today, and from trial and error, it looks like I'm on a decent track with my guardian. I'm a fan of building on profession strengths.

Current:

Defense Shield Absorb

1448 1051 804

However, I've noticed at times that certain bosses eat through defense regardless. Usually due to debuffs, but not always. Would it be a good idea to have 2 suits: 1 defense focused for most situations and 1 that's mostly absorb/shield that's good for specific bosses? Just swap them before/after boss fight.

Thank you for everyone's effort that went into making this. Will be using it for my shadow tank that I'm about to slot out ^_^

However, I've noticed at times that certain bosses eat through defense regardless. Usually due to debuffs, but not always. Would it be a good idea to have 2 suits: 1 defense focused for most situations and 1 that's mostly absorb/shield that's good for specific bosses? Just swap them before/after boss fight.

Thank you for everyone's effort that went into making this. Will be using it for my shadow tank that I'm about to slot out ^_^

Some bosses do more Force/Tech damage, which the defense stat has no effect on. So yes, there are situations when it is better to have less defense and more shield.

KBN's original post contained 3 lists of stats for each tank class: one for High Force/Tech dmg, one for Moderate Force/Tech dmg, and one for Low Force/Tech dmg.