Maintenance: July 16, 2020

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on July 16, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.2b.

Details:

DATE: July 16, 2020

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)

VERSION: 6.1.2b

Patch notes will be available on Wednesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by DanielSteed

So, it's a Thursday maintenance this time? What's wrong with choosing a day of the week and doing a maintenance then?

the last (non emergency) update was a thursday. Think they changed it to thursday, as people were complaining it was interferring with CQ.

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on July 16, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.2b.

Details:

Patch notes will be available on Wednesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Looks like several bugs were addressed... TYVM !

Hey everyone!

Details:

any news on the nar shadda event bugs? Will the be a stealth fix, or do we have to wait?

Just checked 2 chars for crafting. Does not appear to be fixed. 1 char is still all 600/600 and another is 700700 in his crafting, but the other 2 skills are 600/600.

Both characters used to be 700/700 in all.

No swoop event fixes, no nightlife event fixes. Most of what you've done is changes nobody cares about nor asked for. *** are you playing at? -_-

Are you kidding? Many people have been begging for the improvements to Conquest concerning PvP and GSF.

wow you guys really wanted to screw with low level and mid pvp, really you need to win now to get conquest points. so it used to be 2 matches to get 7500 conquest points, win or lose, now you have to win. wth is this, you took away conquest for just playing in a match for like 650 points, now you need to get 8 medals in lowbie or mid just for points. small guilds look for any points to get 500k just for encryptions. I dont know what you guys are doing but you are making this game less fun and more work. I rather take the conquest points over a little box, this is just stupid.

Are you kidding? Many people have been begging for the improvements to Conquest concerning PvP and GSF.

lol, when I first read that I thought you were giving out that they never changed what they promised....lol. But yeah, people have been asking for changes, it's great they brought it in, although some people are still complaining....lol, they are never happy.

Edited by DarkTergon

Well...the patch intended to fix the top 3 issues people were unhappy about.

And I'm truly grateful you fixed that horrifying female character-deforming bug. That thing was just creepy.

I'm also glad to see pvp gearing will be easier. Hopefully that will also reduce HS-spam. (Also I don't see anywhere saying they removed any pvp conquest objectives, only that they added some. Which all seem fine. They will probably lead to more guilds grouping for pvp, though, since they are based on wins. Which...seems fine too. Maybe that will also reduce EV farming.)

But...you all really have to fix this crafting problem. I don't even craft. But it is affecting the economy all the way down. Please get that done ASAP, and then please let me use my emperor tokens.

Oh yeah. And please let me put Jakarro, Scourge and Kira in my strongholds!