Sage or Sentinel

PadsterPwns

I'm trying to decide which to play next but I haven't been able to, so any advice would be appreciated. My main problem with the Knight is that it seems like you're America from Hetalia (I'm the hero!) but in the Consular line it seems chapter 1 is incredibly boring and the romance is a bit creepy at times (concept wise). As far as game play goes I like both styles but I prefer melee to ranged. Again any advice would be appreciated, so thanks.

Well if you prefer melee to range you should follow your preference. And if the arch-typical Knight bothers you, have you considered having a more Neutral or slightly Dark Side approach to the story? It'll change up the feel a bit.

But if you still don't like the Knight story, consider doing a Shadow instead of a Sage. Melee combat with a flair of Force power. And a saberstaff. Saberstaves are cool. Like you, I have a bit more of a preference for melee combat over ranged (even though I have a Sage, but mostly because I have an Assassin.)

Another aspect would be, do you want to DPS your whole time with this character, and nothing more? If not, that cuts out Sentinel all together.

I have a shadow, which is dps and it is melee and I have enjoyed it.

I also have a sage but that one is a medic, as that one is the one I run with my boyfriend who has a vanguard.

I also have a sentinel which I do dps on. This one is the only one of the 3 that is not 60, it is 53 but I level this one with my boyfriend and it is fun. I have the ability now for the twin saber throw (you get at 51)

They are all fun and I have enjoyed the story very much on all of them.

Well if you prefer melee to range you should follow your preference. And if the arch-typical Knight bothers you, have you considered having a more Neutral or slightly Dark Side approach to the story? It'll change up the feel a bit.

But if you still don't like the Knight story, consider doing a Shadow instead of a Sage. Melee combat with a flair of Force power. And a saberstaff. Saberstaves are cool. Like you, I have a bit more of a preference for melee combat over ranged (even though I have a Sage, but mostly because I have an Assassin.)

Another aspect would be, do you want to DPS your whole time with this character, and nothing more? If not, that cuts out Sentinel all together.

I might try to go a bit Dark side actually, I had never thought to do that. Should have mentioned it in my first post, but I have tried a shadow but I was awful at playing it. Thanks a lot, I'm going to do Sentinel then the Sage.

I have a shadow, which is dps and it is melee and I have enjoyed it.

I also have a sage but that one is a medic, as that one is the one I run with my boyfriend who has a vanguard.

I also have a sentinel which I do dps on. This one is the only one of the 3 that is not 60, it is 53 but I level this one with my boyfriend and it is fun. I have the ability now for the twin saber throw (you get at 51)

They are all fun and I have enjoyed the story very much on all of them.

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to do Sentinel first then a Sage. /thread