Devs please explain where all the new schems are.

MosesMercury

The Armormech and Synthweaving communities were led to believe that we were getting new orange armor schematics. Supposedly, almost every armor model was going to have an Orange variation. Did we misinterpret the posts about this? Were the armors forgotten in the patch? Please. We just want to know what happened and why no one is finding any of the new schematics. And, please, do not use the new BM and WH shells as the answer. We know about these ones.

Also, in future publishes, could we please have all of the patterns we learned from our respective trainers be able to be upgraded to Orange? A lot of work was obviously done to put these in the game and there are many aesthetically pleasing models and coloring in them. Also, a lot of crafters took the time to get these to artifact status. Let us go one more step on them.

Thank you in advance for any answers you provide.

Edited by MosesMercury
changed thread title to stay on topic

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that, but we were led to believe that Armormech and Synthweave would be getting Augment Recipes. We have had our slicers working overtime and still haven't found any. And I mean on the entire server.

Then your server is pretty unique. You do have your slicers doing the augment parts missions, and not the lockbox ones, right? I've only gotten augment schematics from the augment parts missions.

edit: And OP is talking orange schematics, not augment schematics. Orange schematics don't come from augment parts missions, augment schematics do.

Edited by GnatB

I don't see ANY new schematics from underworld Trading.

Just same old stuff which basically gives Heavy Armoring about 3 choices in looks.

Do new orange schematics come out of something else besides Underworld trading that I am missing here?

I don't see ANY new schematics from underworld Trading.

Same here. The database sites don't have any new schematics listed either, other than all the tier 2 stuff. I don't think there are any :( My server is pretty active and we should have seen something new on the GTN by now if they were there.

Edited by XavinNydek

I have found 3 schematics yesterday by doing underworld trading missions(dunno if they are new or not). However today no luck. Getting the whole set is impossible I guess :rolleyes: You need to be really, really lucky or pray for people on GTN. Edited by MelodicSixNine

Do new orange schematics come out of something else besides Underworld trading that I am missing here?

That's the point, according to dev quotes there were supposed to be. (IIRC in the one statement where George said that orange armor wouldn't be researchable, he said that instead schematics for all of them were being added as UT drops)

I would also like to know where the new orange armor schemactics can be found.

The new schematics for armstech, for orange weapons, have a very high drop rate from investigation missions. But I have yet to see a new schematic for armormech, for any new item and (like I'm sure everyone else has) have not found a single piece of existing orange gear that can be RE'd to learn a schematic.

This is about new Synth and Armormech schems they said would be in game. It's also about being able to RE most any moddable piece of gear into orange shells. Neither of which happened.

The augment schems are definitely in the game; apparently your server is not trying hard, because I had all of them after about a day.

Edited by Maestrodomus

Basically, it's like this. I know that they were not put in for 1.2. What I would really like to know is: When we can expect them? Did they forget? Were they not ready? I am an understanding person. Just tell me the score and I am fine. I just don't want to keep sending companions out for every level mission of UT fishing for schems when there aren't any. And I want to know when they expect to put them ingame. Edited by MosesMercury

Grade 2 and grade 4-5 missions on most crew skill missions drop orange schematics if you crit on a rich yield

If you didn't have the patience to figure that out on your own then you really need to L2P.

Please link images to all the new schematics you have found that are exclusive to post 1.2. If you don't have any, then please read the posts thoroughly.

This is about new Synth and Armormech schems they said would be in game. It's also about being able to RE most any moddable piece of gear into orange shells. Neither of which happened.

The augment schems are definitely in the game; apparently your server is not trying hard, because I had all of them after about a day.

Then you got lucky or played a LOT more in that day than I have total since 1.2. (which I don't think is actually possible, pretty sure I've played more than 1 full day since 1.2). Still haven't (personally) seen aim, redoubt, presence or absorb augment schems. (though I've seen redoubt, aim, and presence on the GTN, and have quite a few duplicates of several... alacrity and fortitude, in specific).

'Course, I also only have 2 characters with slicing, and I've had to occasionally (albeit rarely) send some of their companions off to actually craft stuff. (like augments... One is armor/scavenge/slice)

Then you got lucky or played a LOT more in that day than I have total since 1.2. (which I don't think is actually possible, pretty sure I've played more than 1 full day since 1.2). Still haven't (personally) seen aim, redoubt, presence or absorb augment schems. (though I've seen redoubt, aim, and presence on the GTN, and have quite a few duplicates of several... alacrity and fortitude, in specific).

'Course, I also only have 2 characters with slicing, and I've had to occasionally (albeit rarely) send some of their companions off to actually craft stuff. (like augments... One is armor/scavenge/slice)

I got 3, 4, or 5 each of the presence and absorb, no aim, willpower, defence yet.