Have any other Troopers/BH's noticed this?

Asukaa

Sticky Grenade and Assault Plastique are no longer on a shared CD. I don't remember seeing this in the patch notes.

On my Commando it's w/e, I use it when I remember to. It kinda hurts my ammo management as well. I really haven't noticed a difference when I throw it out there either. Maybe I just need to get used to it and find a place for it in the rotation.

On my Vanguard it's the new opener. Incendiary Round now has a 10m range so I can't open up with it anymore. So now the opener is SG > HS > IR > AP > HiB > SS (HiB on proc) > IP (HiB on proc). Adding SG, and throwing it out there on every CD is eating up my ammo big time. Is it even needed?

Edited by Asukaa

It was one of the first things I thought of when the patch released. However... with limited 30m attacks now I'm thankful that they don't share a CD nor is it limited to a 10m range as well. (I'm taking your word on the shared CD, I haven't checked and only logged in to check the distance of explosive dart)

Since I'm very hit and run with my PT, opening from a distance and closing in with my big hitters I plan on making a habit of working it into my rotation when necessary. It makes more sense to me than waiting until I'm within 10m to attack or opening with unload which gives me no mobility, or even with fusion missile which is even worse for heat management.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

It was one of the first things I thought of when the patch released. However... with limited 30m attacks now I'm thankful that they don't share a CD nor is it limited to a 10m range as well.

Since I'm very hit and run with my PT, opening from a distance and closing in with my big hitters I plan on making a habit of working it into my rotation when necessary. It makes more sense to me than waiting until I'm within 10m to attack or opening with unload which gives me no mobility, or even with fusion missile which is even worse for heat management.

See, as an opener, I'm all for it. But using it on every CD is just so painful on my ammo. Have you not had any problems? The dmg is so small too... I'm wondering if it's even useful once you get in range to keep using it?

It's good for runners too.

Edited by Asukaa

See, as an opener, I'm all for it. But using it on every CD is just so painful on my ammo. Have you not had any problems? The dmg is so small too... I'm wondering if it's even useful once you get in range to keep using it?

It's good for runners too.

Once in range I can't see the point in using it. Within a 10m range I plan on using the same rotation I always have. The only difference is I won't be able to open with TD from a distance before closing the gap.

I didn't even think about it for runners. Good call... we can now hit them with TD AND ED for nice delayed explosion of hurt. I like this for anti-undying rage as well. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Once in range I can't see the point in using it. Within a 10m range I plan on using the same rotation I always have. The only difference is I won't be able to open with TD from a distance before closing the gap.

I didn't even think about it for runners. Good call... we can now hit them with TD AND ED for nice delayed explosion of hurt. I like this for anti-undying rage as well. :D

Yeah I'll just stop using it once in range too... I was just hoping that it would have been something OP for us.

Yeah I'll just stop using it once in range too... I was just hoping that it would have been something OP for us.

If they are on a different CD now this will help Pyro Merc a bit with loading DMG....But Im noticing all kinds of glitching with abilities hitting, producing a number above the target...But not deducting DMG off the targets health...PvP on both My Chars was a nightmare last night..Jugg Smashing and hitting...but no one losing any health...Merc was even worse....Some kind of seriously bad glitch going on...Was prett much not worth PvP'ing last night.... You can fight the same person twice...destroy them once then have half your skills fire but not dedcut damage and get destroyed by the same person who was not playing well....Its pointless....

Hmmmm, another thing I didn't think of... loading em both up could lead to some nice additional burst. Have to play around with it and see if it's worth the resources now.