New class?

Steelioh

In your personal opinion what would be a good idea for the next class? If you suggest something for Imperial then what would the republic counterpart be? If you suggest something for the republic then what would the imperial counterpart be? Lets see what comes up.

Personally, I think it would be neat to see mirror classes that have their own unique stories. Let me explain.

Republic:

Republic Agent. Awesome story completely different from the rest of the classes about an agent working for the SIS, but abilities/advanced classes identical to those of the smuggler. Different animations and new names for the abilities.

Imperial:

Imperial Trooper. Again, awesome story about an imperial trooper in the imperial army. Same dealio as Republic Agent, with abilities and advanced classes identical to those of the bounty hunter but with different animations and names.

So not necessarily "new" classes, so to speak. Personally, I think it's impossible to come up with completely new unique classes without breaking something.