Security Vendor Suggestion

Turando

Just got my authenticator hooked up, I like the added security, I suggest one to all.

When I went to the Security Vendor, I was surprised not to see something for free. Not that I feel entitled, I don't, but I wanted something to prove to people in game that I have an authenticator without additional costs.

Why? Well, I know guild banks are not in game yet, but when they do come (and they will), I've been in games where proving you had an authenticator in game was required to have withdrawal privileges from the guild bank.

When an account is hacked, that is one of the first things a hacker goes for. An authenticator is the absolutely the best level of security one can get for this game and essential to protect high value items.

Just got my authenticator hooked up, I like the added security, I suggest one to all.

When I went to the Security Vendor, I was surprised not to see something for free. Not that I feel entitled, I don't, but I wanted something to prove to people in game that I have an authenticator without additional costs.

Why? Well, I know guild banks are not in game yet, but when they do come (and they will), I've been in games where proving you had an authenticator in game was required to have withdrawal privileges from the guild bank.

When an account is hacked, that is one of the first things a hacker goes for. An authenticator is the absolutely the best level of security one can get for this game and essential to protect high value items.

you just won the internet for the day, bravo :)